I have had the Tour for one week, and its time to get a case. I like the holster that came with the Tour, I wear it at work, but thats the only time. All other carrying is done in my front pocket. I have several options:

A cover that will fit into the holster that came with the Tour. I did not like the cases at Verizon, which will work with this holster.

A new case/clip system. The Otterbox looks good, but I am not sure about the bulk. Any feedback from Defender vs Commuter users? Do they sell these at retail stores? It would be nice to put my hands on one before I purchase.

The Innocase looks good, but the posts on here recently have me shying away.

Any other suggestions?
    10-16-09 03:44 PM
    My wife works for Tessco, an accessories distributor, so I have TONS of cases lying around for my tour. I can tell you the defender is very bulky, but you have to use the belt clip in my opinion...I like it. I'm running the innocase 360 right now with the seidio clip. That would be my suggestion. It depends if you are looking for form or function. There are very good reviews on this forum for the defender and the 360...read them and decide. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 07:27 PM
    Just my $0.02. I use the Otterbox Defender. It is bulky and not real attractive, but it is great protection. I have grandkids and now when they get their mits on my Berry, I don't have to jump quite so fast to get it back. Oh, it does not work well in the front packet, but does come with a holster.
    10-16-09 08:52 PM
    If you just need something for your pocket I'd recommend the OEM BB pocket pouch. Its like the holster without the clip and flap. Works perfectly for me on nights/weekends (I also use the holster at work). Only caveat is that the pouch leaves parts of the phone exposed so its not for those who keep the phone in a bag or a pocket with a bunch of stuff.

10-16-09 09:20 PM
    I would recommend the Seido Innocase II with their holster. It's a great case and holster. No problems.

I have read a few problems with their 360 case, but that's a completely different concept than the Innocase II...

I also own the Defender. While it's a great protective case, it's not exactly pocket friendly. Just all depends on what you are looking for.
    10-17-09 12:26 PM
    I have the innocase 360 at first i couldn't get the left side to stay shut thne i figured it out that if i closed the right side to the left it stays shut. i'm really happy with it because i can't take it off the side holster and use it.....it provides great protection....i think it was totally worth the money
    10-17-09 01:15 PM
    The defender case is a little bulky, but it does provide a good bit of protection which is important. I got one yesterday and love it
    10-17-09 01:30 PM
    Has anyone used the Innocase Snap? It's a good looking case, wish it came in other colors. Just wondering how much bulk is added and what type of protection it provides.
    10-17-09 04:52 PM
    Has anyone used the Innocase Snap? It's a good looking case, wish it came in other colors. Just wondering how much bulk is added and what type of protection it provides.
    I have one. It's smooth & thin. It covers the back, the top, the bottom and all 4 corners but leaves your bezel exposed on the sides.
    10-17-09 05:09 PM
    I would be afraid to leave it that exposed. Damage on the bezel can really reduce the resell value of a device

10-17-09 05:19 PM
    I have an Innocase II on my 8900 and the holster. Great combo. But really cases are a personal preference.

10-17-09 05:57 PM
    I have the Innocase II and I love the feel it has. But I just took it off to clean the lint/dust that comes from having it in my pocket and the phone is scratched to the far left of the BB name, under a "protected" area. Now, I don't like holsters and will always carry the phone in my pocket, but damn. I bought this in hopes of salvaging the good looks of the phone so when I pass this on in 2 years it will still look new. I've come to realize, no phone will ever be in perfect condition no matter what you do. I gotta get over that. At least it helps with the drops and the phone works like a charm! Can't complain about that!

10-17-09 06:34 PM
    i love my innocase snap, looks good and comfortable in pocket. I am considering picking up the 360 for when i need more protection. I spend alot of time at the beach during the summer so i think it will come in handy with keeping the sand out.
    10-17-09 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD