I have the otterbox for the 8300. The holster clip doesn't accommodate a wide belt. Does anyone know of a case for the curve that has a 2 1/4 or wider belt loop instead of a clip?

Why otterbox would create a case designed for rugged activity without a clip or belt loop large enough to accept a wide belt is crazy. Most people who are in need of this type of consideration wear wider belts by job nature.

As I explained to otterbox, "Nothing like having your completely protected BB in the hands of someone else because the holster popped off your belt".

So my goal is to continue to use the otterbox but with a different holster/case that has a belt loop to securely keep it secure at my side. So does anyone out there have a suggestion as to where I can find such an item?

Ideas are greatly appreciated.
    01-28-08 12:32 AM
    01-28-08 01:21 AM
    Here is the BB page it's a pain to find.

Ripoffs Holsters for Blackberry
    01-28-08 01:25 AM
    Here is the BB page it's a pain to find.

Ripoffs Holsters for Blackberry
    ZeroG32 I owe you big time. I have been looking all over for exactly what you found. Thanks. One question for you, can you order by phone?
    01-28-08 04:11 AM
    I order them from here.

HOLSTERDEPOT.COM
    01-28-08 06:22 PM
    I am freak of BB 8300 but the only concern is that its not that handy like other symbian or java devices. Thanks for the link i do need a case of my device!!
    01-29-08 05:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD