Does anyone know if such a thing exists? I'm looking for something like they have for GPS devices. You plug a cable into your cigarette lighter, then plug that into the mount, and then clip your phone in.
    12-16-08 12:52 PM
    KIDIGI BlackBerry Storm 9500 Car Mount Cradle
    01-13-09 01:27 PM
    01-13-09 01:33 PM
    Wow, this feature is awesome. I wonder which forum this server is running. I just copied and pasted the URL and it automatically changed the text to the title of that webpage.

Awesome! Admin, is this an open-source forum? If so, which one?
    01-13-09 01:36 PM
    Or do what I do...buy a car charger from eBay for a couple of bucks, buy a car mount that either clips to air vent or goes in cup holder such as the ones made by Brackertron (discussed on forums) and place phone in holder and plug charger into phone.

I can even rotate the holder to either be vertical for GPS use or horizontal for phone.
    01-13-09 01:39 PM
    01-13-09 01:41 PM
    I wouldnt spend no more than $20. I rather purchase something that I can use for my other devices or other phones when I switch to them. Getting a cradle specifically for the Storm is pointless to me. You'll have the phone for 1-2 years and than you'll get a new phone and spend more money on new accessories. Even when you end up reselling the phone and accessories, you're not getting your money back for it either.

I wouldnt even get the cheap holders on ebay also. I'm loving my Bracketron.

There is also air vent version and suction cup version
    01-13-09 01:55 PM
    BlackBerry Series Car Mount

contact me if interested i am a reseller for that site and i also carry oem car chargers.
    01-13-09 02:33 PM
    DMX434343
    How much are you selling the I'm interested in buying your BlackBerry Storm 9500 Car Mount Cradle. How much are they selling for?
    PS: I also will like to find out what is the diameter of the sucktion cup.
    01-14-09 03:53 PM
    That KIDIGI holder looks pretty sweet. Kinda pricey though.
    01-14-09 04:44 PM
    01-14-09 04:47 PM
    i made my own dashboard mount using the desktop cradle, a garmin vehicle mount and a car charger:

1) i purchased the garmin mount here:
    https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?...929#featureTab
    and trimmed the female piece to attach onto the back of the desktop cradle;

2) i glued the female piece of the garmin mount onto the back of the cradle;

3) i positioned the garmin suction mount in the appropriate position on my dash;

4) i plugged the car charger into the back of the cradle;

5) now when i get in the car i just set my storm in the cradle and i'm set!
    01-14-09 10:24 PM
    That KIDIGI holder looks pretty sweet. Kinda pricey though.
    Where did you find a price, or even how to order this? The only link I have is the one in this thread, and I can't seem to find a way to order from there.

Thanks.
    01-16-09 10:26 AM
    i made my own dashboard mount using the desktop cradle, a garmin vehicle mount and a car charger:
    1) i purchased the garmin mount here:
    https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?...929#featureTab
    and trimmed the female piece to attach onto the back of the desktop cradle;
    2) i glued the female piece of the garmin mount onto the back of the cradle;
    3) i positioned the garmin suction mount in the appropriate position on my dash;
    4) i plugged the car charger into the back of the cradle;
    5) now when i get in the car i just set my storm in the cradle and i'm set!
    That sounds like a nice setup. Can you snap some pics?
    01-16-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD