Hello,

i am having problems trying to play movies. I just get an error saying "error playing". These are movies that i have downloaded from the "movies" threads at the top of the page here. I have had just one movie play and all the rest get the error. I have also tried using the Seabyrd converter and it plays on my laptop but not on the berry. Am i missing something? Any help would be great.

Thank you
    07-21-09 12:59 PM
    Hello,

i am having problems trying to play movies. I just get an error saying "error playing". These are movies that i have downloaded from the "movies" threads at the top of the page here. I have had just one movie play and all the rest get the error. I have also tried using the Seabyrd converter and it plays on my laptop but not on the berry. Am i missing something? Any help would be great.

Thank you
    I'm looking for some help just downloading movies onto my 8330. Any thoughts on what I need ?
    07-21-09 04:38 PM
    Hello,

Thank you
    My wife is having the same issue on both ones I have downloaded and encoded myself. Any ideas anyone?

I'm looking for some help just downloading movies onto my 8330. Any thoughts on what I need ?
    Do you have BB desktop installed? Do you have a memory card? Assuming so, when you plug your phone in and it pops up about mass storage click yes. Then go into My Computer, go to your BB, open the BB folder, and drop the movies into the video folder.
    07-21-09 07:38 PM
    Ok I got them to work. I went ahead and just used the Blackberry desktop software and transfered to my phone that way. It took the existing mp4 movie that I downloaded and converted it again as it transfered. It took awhile though. Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 02:36 PM
    Hi there Splatee,
    For those who are also having similar problems, If need be, here's a Link for a Free Blackberry Converter thats pretty simple to use. It's basically a 1,2,3 easy step method when using it & much like the Desktop Manager (Roxio) for Blackberry users, it'll automatically convert your Video files for ya in either .Avi, .3Gp or .Mp4. Again, its pretty simple to use. Here's the Link for for ya & hope this helps as well--->Aneesoft Free BlackBerry Video Converter - Convert Video to BlackBerry Free on PC

Photo:

Just Click on the Download Button as shown next to the image---->
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 07-22-09 at 04:10 PM.
    07-22-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD