when i click download ringtone, i enter my email address, and then check my email on my blackberry, and the email is there, but the url is not 'active' and blue, and it wont even let me scroll onto it to copy and paste? Any ideas? My email is a hotmail account, maybe that makes a difference?

Thanks in advance for any help... a lot to learn, just got my blackberry last weekend!
    05-22-08 10:29 PM
    I'm assuming this is one your blackberry? try scrolling down to the bottom of the message and looking for an attachment, if not I would just download it from my PC and use Device Manager to transfer it to my device, it could also just be a bad link, so try it again with another ring tone, btw welcome to CB!
    05-25-08 02:25 AM
    i finally got time to sit down and work on it and i got it figured out, i think it was hotmail that was giving me the problem, i started a blackberry.net email address and it works fine...
    06-05-08 08:14 PM
    ZNM, I have the same problem but I use yahoo and it has worked for several tones in the past. The link will no longer be active and blue, like you said. How did you fix yours?
    06-13-08 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD