I've changed my wallpaper successfully on my new 9850. Then one day it changed to a default wallpaper. I have not been able to change it again. I've tried different ways of selecting one of my photos and choosing "set as wallpaper", but nothing changes!! What could be happening?
    10-02-11 10:24 PM
    are you on BES or BIS?
    10-03-11 02:39 AM
    I've changed my wallpaper successfully on my new 9850. Then one day it changed to a default wallpaper. I have not been able to change it again. I've tried different ways of selecting one of my photos and choosing "set as wallpaper", but nothing changes!! What could be happening?
    Does it revert to the default wallpaper when you reset your phone?
    10-03-11 05:18 AM
    I'm on BIS with Verizon. It stays on that reddish plain background. It won't even temporarily change now to any of my pics. I'll stop by the Verizon store and see if they can be helpful!
    10-03-11 09:31 AM
    Do a battery pull. I bet that will help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-11 10:27 AM
    Battery pull didn't help. Guy from Verizon ended up sending the photo to his phone, then he texted it back to me and was able to save it and successfully make it the wallpaper. He has no clue why that worked. Perhaps the original photo size was the problem? In any case, if it was, there should have been an error message telling me that!!
    10-03-11 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD