okay so i went to spend the night at a friends house and i was carrying around my charger because we went somewhere that night and i had the snapping off part of the charger off because my pockets were full and when i got back to his house i snapped it back on and plugged it in and it didnt charge anymore. it didnt get wet or anything.. can anyone help me with this? im having to charge via usb and its not as fast knowing the storm has a short battery life and i cant keep it charging at night because i need an alarm for school. can anyone help me with this?
    i cant buy a new one because i paid full price for it like 570.. and my mom said if anything goes wrong with it i cant get anything new for it o crackberry can you help me?
    08-25-09 06:24 PM
    thanks crackberry.. really helpful community
    08-25-09 06:41 PM
    If you can charge via usb and not the wall charger then you problaby need a new wall charger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 06:46 PM
    Try a friends wall charger if it works then you need a new wall charger but see if you can get it change thru warranty from your provider.
    08-25-09 07:26 PM
    Why can't you keep it charging even if you need the alarm for school? The native alarm functions even while the phone is charging.

Have you attempted taking the charger apart again and reattaching the thongs?

Be patient. You only waited 15 minutes without a response and that isn't unusual on a public forum. Nice parents for getting you such a nice phone at full price even though you appear to be a VZ customer, BTW.
    08-25-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD