I've been searching for weeks about trying to get movies onto my 9000. It seems that everyone goes around in circles about "how to do it". I've been to a few websites to get the movies but it seems like they have viruses with a bunch of pop-ups. I downloaded "Handbrake" but don't know how to use it and I still don't have a movie to use the app with. This is getting frustrating cause I ride the train alot and would like to see a movie on my BB for my 2 hour rides. Can someone PLEASE help? I'd appreciate it and I'm sure there are others out there with the same problem....

Thanx in advance for your time and help.
    02-04-09 08:36 PM
    I don't have ten posts yet, so I can post the URL, but search this site for "DVD to Storm Walkthrough with Pictures" and follow the directions exactly. I tried a couple of different suggestions on this site and had the same problems you did. Then I found this post and you'll be good to go. Handbrake didn't work for me until I found this post and downloaded the DVDfab trial. It is good for 30 days and you can rip a lot of movies in that time. I have a ton of movies for my Storm now and they look awesome on the phone!

Good luck!
    02-05-09 10:48 AM
    I don't have ten posts yet, so I can post the URL, but search this site for "DVD to Storm Walkthrough with Pictures" and follow the directions exactly. I tried a couple of different suggestions on this site and had the same problems you did. Then I found this post and you'll be good to go. Handbrake didn't work for me until I found this post and downloaded the DVDfab trial. It is good for 30 days and you can rip a lot of movies in that time. I have a ton of movies for my Storm now and they look awesome on the phone!

Good luck!
    Here you go, a lot of people do swear by this.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dv...ctures-107961/
    02-05-09 11:48 AM
    Thank you guys SOOOOOO much!! I really appreciate it. I really want to be able to use my 9000 to the fullest and now you guys have given me that chance. Hope I can pull this off. If I have any problems I know I can count on you

Thanx again
    02-05-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD