I was wondering if the Seidio holster allows for screen out use? Also, if you have any other suggestions for holsters I would appreciate it. I know this is not nearly as safe as screen in....thanks!
    12-22-09 06:55 PM
    For the Lock Seidio holster, you can put the BB (mine is a Tour) either way. However, with the face out, it's obvious the case isn't designed for that side of the BB shape. It doesn't fit flush with the back of the holster, and extends higher up than face-in because the bottom doesn't snug in there. But, it looks like it will stay put. The holster magnet puts the BB into lock either way.
    12-22-09 07:09 PM
    Thanks Atria! May I ask another question?

If I take off my holster, lay the phone and holster on my desk, the screen will still be in off mode cause of the magnet in the holster?
    12-22-09 07:21 PM
    Thanks Atria! May I ask another question?

If I take off my holster, lay the phone and holster on my desk, the screen will still be in off mode cause of the magnet in the holster?
    with the lock holster from seidio, your phone will stay in standby mode no matter which way your phone is in the holster. You can't just lay the phone on top of the holster and think it will go into standby though, it needs to be cliped in before it goes into that mode.
    12-22-09 08:37 PM
    I was wondering if the Seidio holster allows for screen out use? Also, if you have any other suggestions for holsters I would appreciate it. I know this is not nearly as safe as screen in....thanks!
    I actually just bought this holster in best buy a few hours ago for 39.99. It is a pretty slick case and can't wait to use it while I work outdoors. I like that it has the magnet in the holster which will save some juice for later on in the day.

I also bought the Invisible shield clear protectors for my phone since I know for a fact that I will scratch it up in the future.
    12-22-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD