So I was just wondering if anyone other than myself purchased an accessory for the blackberry storm 9550 even though it's not yet released. I am currently using a verizon phone borrowed from a friend on my family's plan until I can purchase the storm 2. I recently got fed up with AT&T and paying for dropped calls, not being able to use my data package due to poor service, and the phone bugging out occasionally. I am not putting down AT&T as a company but in my area if one actually wants to talk on the phone without dropped calls Verizon is the only way to go.

I was in best buy today and saw the dark blue case for the Blackberry Storm 2 and decided to purchase it so when I get the phone I will have something to protect it as soon as it leaves its package. I'm pretty stoked about getting the storm 2 since the phone I'm borrowing is a motorola rizr slider phone thing and I'm really missing internet, email, and facebook at the moment...

Just wondering who else has bought any accessories for the phone even-though it's not yet released.

**By the way this is my first response, thread thing on any site so forgive me if i have done something wrong.
    10-14-09 06:58 PM
    thats awesome. i want to make sure i can get my hands on one before i buy the accessories. (hopefully wont be back ordered for weeks)
    10-14-09 07:01 PM
    what what --

I got the Vaja case for the Storm1 - thank goodness it will fit the Storm 2 because this thing cost over a quick bill
    10-14-09 07:08 PM
    att = dropped calls?
    get outta town
    10-14-09 07:12 PM
    what what --

I got the Vaja case for the Storm1 - thank goodness it will fit the Storm 2 because this thing cost over a quick bill
    I read that the USB charger plug is placed differently on the S2...I know the cradle won't work. Just to carry it around should be OK.
    10-14-09 07:14 PM
    I already bought a spare battery... (But it'll fit the Tour as well, so I hedged my bet.)
    10-14-09 07:14 PM
    I read that the USB charger plug is placed differently on the S2...I know the cradle won't work. Just to carry it around should be OK.
    yup thats true its different but the batterys are the same.
    10-14-09 07:17 PM
    I was in best buy today and saw the dark blue case for the Blackberry Storm 2 and decided to purchase it so when I get the phone I will have something to protect it as soon as it leaves its package. I'm pretty stoked about getting the storm 2 since the phone I'm borrowing is a motorola rizr slider phone thing and I'm really missing internet, email, and facebook at the moment...

Just wondering who else has bought any accessories for the phone even-though it's not yet released.
    I was just wondering if you asked BB when the phone to fit in the case would arrive??? They couldn't very well deny it since they were selling accessories for it.
    10-14-09 07:17 PM
    true i should have asked them about it but i was in a rush and the people were busy stocking the phones. (i looked and couldn't tell if they were storm 2s or not)
    10-14-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD