I haven't dropped my phone, but I found a crack in my otterbox case today. WTH!
    08-24-10 05:06 PM
    It's a lot less bulky than some of the other Otterbox cases I've had, yet feels just as sturdy and protective. I've also got a case mate screen protector film on the screen, that the Otterbox case overlaps the edges of and it looks seamless as ****. Love it!

Instant bulletproof Torch!
    08-24-10 05:31 PM
    I got the otterbox the day I got my phone. It's very protective, and I liked it a lot, however the first time I dropped the phone, the front cover popped off and it snapped when I was very carefully trying to put it back on.

So I've been without a case (screen protector only) for 2 days now, and while I like the protection of the otterbox, the front cover is a ***** to get on and off without snapping the thin plastic (as I found out the hard way). Also, now that I don't have that bulk, I'm liking the feel of the torch more.

I'm going to bring it back to the AT&T store, not sure how much luck I'll have switching it out but for a $40 case I hope I get some consideration...hoping more options come out soon.
    08-24-10 07:34 PM
    I've had a couple of accessories I've purchased at an at&t store break during the warranty period and got them replaced no problem. In fact, I broke a car charger, said as much to the rep and he still replaced it.
    Go in and tell them the top cover snapped off (it should not have done that) and ask them to replace it under warranty.
    b360net likes this.
    08-24-10 08:02 PM
    I got the otter box as well. Does anyone feel like the top comes off too easy? Is there a fix to make it tighter?
    Yeah, mine does especially when I drop it. I tried putting some double sided tape on inside of the case but that didn't work...
    08-25-10 07:33 AM
    I'm going to bring it back to the AT&T store, not sure how much luck I'll have switching it out but for a $40 case I hope I get some consideration...hoping more options come out soon.
    When I bought my OB, the AT&T rep said that it had a 1 year warranty and if it broke to bring it back and they would replace it. I don't need my receipt since it's in their system. So you should have no problem bringing it back and getting a new one.
    08-25-10 08:08 AM
    I hate the OuterBox case! The top is way to flimsy. I'm going to return to the At&t since it has been less than 30 days. But 1st I must find a new case.
    08-25-10 08:11 AM
    Moving to BB Accessories
    08-25-10 10:41 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD