How long does it take for new covers to come out?
    09-26-08 11:21 PM
    It's been my experience that the folks at BSE are very responsive and quite friendly to emailing them. I think they would be able to answer this better than any of us. Let us know what they say
    09-26-08 11:43 PM
    It's been my experience that the folks at BSE are very responsive and quite friendly to emailing them. I think they would be able to answer this better than any of us. Let us know what they say
    Done, will post back
    09-27-08 12:04 AM
    My response from BSE

Hello Harlan,

We should have the Storm Skin available as soon as we can get our hands
    on one. At this point it will probably be shortly after the US launch.
    Last edited by hal1; 10-01-08 at 05:10 PM.
    10-01-08 03:56 PM
    That's awesome man!

I didn't want to publish it too much, but when I did my BSE thread with the pics, they saw it and thanked me by sending me a couple extra skins and iPod skin. And they refunded my money for the original one I bought--all as thanks for taking the time to make the thread and basically give them a good advertisement.

This company is definitely on the up and up. They're probably a VERY small (has to be under 10 employees) and wants all the good press they can get. They definitely have a great product, and what's even more important is their customer service is 2nd to none.
    10-01-08 04:26 PM
    They seem to honor anything they offer, so if they offered it to you I'm sure they'll send it. I was just concerned that a great company was all of a sudden going to get inundated with requests for free stuff, which of course isn't fair at all.
    10-01-08 04:33 PM
    Sultan, I decided to edit and delete previous posts. It probably was not the best of judgement for me to put it there.

Suffice it to say, the response from BSE that I have now posted should be enough
    10-01-08 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD