Did the search & looked in another forum here too. What I'm trying to find out, I have ordered the BSE & am wondering if after it's placed on my BB will it work with the Siedio Holster. I know the BSE isn't very thick but is it enough to cause the holster to slowly peel the BSE off over time?
    02-01-09 01:11 AM
    Wow, this is hard to believe that no one has the Best Skin Ever on their 8330 & carry it in a Seidio Holster!!

Come on someone hepl me out !
    02-01-09 11:37 PM
    Did the search & looked in another forum here too. What I'm trying to find out, I have ordered the BSE & am wondering if after it's placed on my BB will it work with the Siedio Holster. I know the BSE isn't very thick but is it enough to cause the holster to slowly peel the BSE off over time?
    Tanker,

I think I've read that some people have used these successfully with our holster, but we can't guarantee it. I would think that the clips at the bottom would begin peeling the plastic off after time. Unfortunately we haven't tested these products so I can't tell you for certain. Hopefully someone can post here who's used these products together before.

Of course we also have the Innocase Combos which would combine our thin case with a holster designed specifically for it.

Thanks,
    02-02-09 06:07 PM
    seidioseidio... 1st off thanks for responding. Yes I was going to go the route of the combo set that they offer. However it has been out of stock & when I spoke to a CS rep about wanting to make the order while the 10% off coupon was still good they didn't offer to make that happen. Just to keep checking back, well it did become available but I believe after the coupon expired!

Anyway I really like the quality of the holster but haven't seen the Crystal case so that I could compare the bulkiness so that is why I went with the BSE product. I guess if only the small strips that cover the bottom front is the only part to maybe affect weather or not it fits into the holster, well I would leave them off.
    02-02-09 07:06 PM
    Hey, just saw this. I have a BSE on my Storm and have the Holster. Its snug but it fits.
    02-05-09 02:11 PM
    I would think that the clips at the bottom would begin peeling the plastic off after time.
    This statement is correct! I used to have a Curve with a Seidio holster and after a week it started to peel back the BSE from the top of the battery cover.
    02-05-09 04:47 PM
    Well got my BSE today for my BB Curve & my sons iPod Touch. Putting it on his iPod was a breeze. Now for putting all the pieces on the curve was a tad tricky. Battery cover, no problem. Screen piece, no problem. Bottom middle piece, no problem. The side pieces, well let me just say I'm glad the wife's stable hands were nearby!

Now the wait only can look at her!
    02-06-09 05:26 PM
    I'm using a BSE in combination with a Seidio spring-clip holster. To echo what another poster said, yes, the clip will eventually start to peel off the piece of the BSE covering the battery door. I ended up pulling off that piece, as battery doors are cheap enough that I have no problem replacing one if I need to. Otherwise, the BB fits just fine in the holster.

As was said, using an Innocase holster combo is another possibility, but it adds a little bulk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 07:41 PM
    Does anyone have any experience with the BSE for the 8900 and the Seidio holster? 1. Does the holster pull off the BSE? 2. How does the 8900 fit in the holster?
    02-13-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD