Is it necessary or is it overkill?
    05-09-09 02:54 AM
    That is exactly how my BB 8900 Rolls BSE + OEM Gel!
    Works a treat, keeps my 8900 sexy.
    05-09-09 04:12 AM
    what's a BSE?
    05-09-09 05:16 AM
    what's a BSE?
    Best Skin Ever... Screen/body protector

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 05:47 AM
    is it possible just to get the skin cover for the top part (where it says blackberry)?
    05-09-09 06:23 AM
    that equals you cannot go wrong. that is how my curve is protected. i have a bse screen protector on my 8330 and it cover the word blackberry.
    05-09-09 09:10 AM
    Is it necessary or is it overkill?
    It's exactly what I do most of the time. Occasionally I use my BB without the gel case. I also love the look of the BSE on the black battery door. Makes my BB look much richer. For $10 for the life of your BB, why wouldn't you?
    05-11-09 08:31 PM
    It's exactly what I do most of the time. Occasionally I use my BB without the gel case. I also love the look of the BSE on the black battery door. Makes my BB look much richer. For $10 for the life of your BB, why wouldn't you?
    I've read in some threads that the BSE isn't good for the chrome bezel. Some people have had it peel off the paint.
    05-11-09 08:50 PM
    I've read in some threads that the BSE isn't good for the chrome bezel. Some people have had it peel off the paint.
    I don't believe putting the BSEs on your phone would do anything but protect the faux chrome. What might cause peeling is if you attempt to remove the BSEs without taking some precautions. If I were going to remove my BSEs, I'd use a hair dryer and heat up the sections I wanted to remove and then slowly and carefully peel the skins off.

Just having the BSE or Zagg over the BB chrome pieces by themselves could hardly cause peeling IMHO.
    05-11-09 08:55 PM
    I don't believe putting the BSEs on your phone would do anything but protect the faux chrome. What might cause peeling is if you attempt to remove the BSEs without taking some precautions. If I were going to remove my BSEs, I'd use a hair dryer and heat up the sections I wanted to remove and then slowly and carefully peel the skins off.

Just having the BSE or Zagg over the BB chrome pieces by themselves could hardly cause peeling IMHO.
    Does the 8900 with BSE fit in the OEM Charging Cradle?
    05-11-09 09:00 PM
    this is a great setup
    05-11-09 09:10 PM
    Does the 8900 with BSE fit in the OEM Charging Cradle?
    I don't use a charging cradle so I can't give you an absolute answer. I can tell you that the BSE skins add just the smallest amount of film tn your Blackberry so my GUESS is that you wouldn't have a problem but you should look to someone who might actually use Zagg or BSE and a cradle charger.
    05-11-09 09:24 PM
    BSE, Zagg, etc do work with the charging cradle.
    05-11-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD