I recently purchased a Bose Bluetooth head set at $149.99 thinking it would be a great product. The item is stylish and small and very comfortable in my ear. The sound quality on my end was excellent but got quite a few complaints from folks on the other end complaining of the background noise. It has no noise cancelling feature and was annyonying to my parties on the other end! So i returned it to the store and am back with my Jawbone ICON which is the best I've had so far.
    11-24-10 10:47 AM
    Be sure you register for the mytalk updates on jawbone's website. It gets even better.
    11-24-10 02:46 PM
    BT headsets are for geeks. Is that Bose a stereo music headset?
    11-24-10 04:21 PM
    Same here. I thought if was a Bose product at least it would sound good if nothing else. Wrong. It sounded okay, but no better, incoming calls were on the muddy side, outgoing was just okay. The Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus is much better in all areas, now with a2dp Pandora sounds great, albeit only in one ear.
    11-27-10 07:21 PM
    So, the Bose isn't really the best move for a bluetooth? Because I'm standing here at Best buy debating this. Based on what you guys said I'm seriously reconsidering.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD