First off, I am a TOTAL newbie to Crackberry.
    I apologize in advance if this could have been asked in a better place in the forums. I also apologize if it has been asked, I was unable to find it.
    I don't own a Blackberry (yet! As soon as I sell my iPod touch, I can afford to pay upfront for the Blackberry Bold 9650 of my dreams <3 :P )
    but I do have a question.
    Do ALL Blackberry Tour cases fit the Bold 9650?
    for instance would this:
    For Blackberry Tour Hard Case Cover Colorful Zebra Blk | Karen Deals

fit on a blackberry bold 9650?
    11-21-10 06:48 PM
    They moved the charging port slightly so unfortunately it wont, some people have used 9630 cases w/o issues but I'm fairly sure those were the soft ones not a hard case
    Michelle96 likes this.
    11-21-10 06:54 PM
    Well dang. D: It was so cute too. Haha, thank you!
    11-21-10 06:57 PM
    Actually, it might work fine... but the link you posted doesn't show the side view. All of these colorful snap-on plastic cases that I've seen for the Tour are completely open on most of the right side, so the whole area that includes the headset jack, volume controls, convenience key, and charging port is open. So, I can use on both my Bold and Tour, since the actual placement of the charging port isn't an issue.

If you really like the case, contact the seller to see if it's open on the right side. I'm guessing it is, but no need to send your $ without first finding out if you can use the item.
    11-21-10 09:12 PM
    Actually, it might work fine... but the link you posted doesn't show the side view. All of these colorful snap-on plastic cases that I've seen for the Tour are completely open on most of the right side, so the whole area that includes the headset jack, volume controls, convenience key, and charging port is open. So, I can use on both my Bold and Tour, since the actual placement of the charging port isn't an issue.

If you really like the case, contact the seller to see if it's open on the right side. I'm guessing it is, but no need to send your $ without first finding out if you can use the item.
    This is definitely a possibility, and to the OP, the case isn't terribly expensive so it may be worth a try, just wanted to warn you of the alteration, didn't want to set you up for failure
    11-21-10 09:59 PM
    yes it works i got the 9650 and its only on one carrier up in canada and they only had 9630 cases they fit very good just like it was stated before they did move the charging port up on the 9650 from the 9630 but you can still charge it perfectly fine so yes go ahead and get it and yes i was using a hard and soft cases both work
    11-22-10 11:40 PM
    Cute case!
    11-23-10 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD