Can anyone recommend a clear hard case for the bold that also covers the screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 03:20 PM
    i dont think i have ever seen a hard case that covers the screen for the bold
    01-19-09 03:26 PM
    i dont think i have ever seen a hard case that covers the screen for the bold
    As always, I agree with Benzworm.
    01-19-09 03:48 PM
    I was hoping there was one I have one for my curve too bad I can't find one for the bold

01-19-09 04:09 PM
    I was looking for the same thing up ended up finding some on ebay for like 6 bucks which work great also came wit a screen protector but I screwed up puttin them on BOOOOO

01-19-09 05:09 PM
    I was looking for the same thing up ended up finding some on ebay for like 6 bucks which work great also came wit a screen protector but I screwed up puttin them on BOOOOO

Same thing happened to me, jay. Got the Case-Mate Smart Skin a week ago and it came with the plastic screen protector (crap)... For some reason, I just can't seem to put those little bastards on right.

The case itself is awesome, though.
    01-19-09 06:05 PM
    yeah i order'd more of them lol my goal is to perfect it i cant stand the lil fingerprints i wish i never took the one that came wit the phone off
    01-19-09 06:54 PM
    Otterbox Defender...Got one last week and love it...check it out.
    01-19-09 09:49 PM
    Otterbox Defender...Got one last week and love it...check it out.
    Same here, if you don't mind the bulk and want the protection. I love it. It works well with my profession.
    01-19-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD