The little light on it seems pointless though but it looks good!
    There's even a little light on the dock to help you find it in the dark.
    I love the light for this exact reason!! I never realized just how efficient having a charging pod would be.
    12-11-08 11:32 PM
    can't wait to get mine. just ordered mine on ebay for $16 shipped. newegg charges tax here in NY and no free shipping. had to go the ebay way.

you use the charger that came with your bold correct?
    Correct. It doesn't come with it's own cable.
    12-11-08 11:40 PM
    great price too bad they charge tax in NY, I hate them lol
    I just ordered my MacBook Pro from them and they did not charge me sales tax and I live in NY as well.
    12-12-08 12:21 AM
    I know the free shipping deal is over but I just ordered one anyways, I got spoiled having a dock for my iPhone, now I MUST have one for this and all future phones...
    12-12-08 12:29 AM
    I know the free shipping deal is over but I just ordered one anyways, I got spoiled having a dock for my iPhone, now I MUST have one for this and all future phones...
    Yes exactly

Gonna use it for night mode but also as a nice little music player for my night table. My girl took my sound dock lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 12:38 AM
    Thanks for the heads up. Still worth it for me to stand the phone up and see the screen. I'm gonna get is asap (now).
    12-12-08 12:05 PM
    id get it, but my bold never leaves the silicon case...
    12-12-08 12:09 PM
    I ordered 2 the other day from Amazon for about $2 more. Sadly Newegg doesn't seem to ship to Canada.
    12-12-08 12:10 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD