Any one elses OEM bold case cracking where the magnet is? Mine is cracking and rubbing the chrome off of the 4 corners of my Bold I went to Rogers yesterday and they told me to contact Rim directly...They gave me a number to call for Rim but when I call it it goes to Rogers...Any one know who I should contact for this issue?
    11-02-08 08:39 AM
    do you have the horizontal case or the vertical?
    11-02-08 08:44 AM
    No issues here.

Is this the Koskin holder that came with your Bold, or is this the leather one that came out not too long ago?
    11-02-08 08:47 AM
    I have the vertical case that came with the Bold I am going to try and upload some pics
    11-02-08 09:47 AM
    Ya I have the same problem with mine... let me know how you make out with Rogers....
    11-02-08 03:31 PM
    11-03-08 08:11 AM
    double posted
    Last edited by timsmish; 11-03-08 at 08:13 AM. Reason: double posted
    11-03-08 08:12 AM
    11-03-08 08:32 AM
    Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

This email is in response to your request for support with your BlackBerry Bold.

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your BlackBerry device. All BlackBerry units come with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase. This warranty is processed by your service provider on your behalf.

Please contact your service provider as they field general queries, provide technical as well as warranty support for all BlackBerry-related issues, and are your exclusive point of contact in these matters.

Thank you again, Tim, for contacting us and have a nice day.

This was the response From RIM.(see Above)... Rogers told me if I send it in and the phone works ok just the chrome coming off and cracked case they would charge me for a new phone and send me a refurbished unit and keep mine as refurbished...how the H**L does that make any sense, So I pay twice for one BB HMMMMmmm.
    11-04-08 07:15 AM
    try ordering the new chrome "housing" (forget what the technical term is)?

you can from: cnn.cn
    11-04-08 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD