Which genius at RIM decided to make the bezel silver while the OEM charging cradle gunmetal??? It should be common sense to match them up. So I did some researching and found what a lot of people were asking and looking for, a gunmetal/titanium finished bezel.

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with the seller of this bezel. It's just that there are so many people looking for this right now.
    Last edited by Jino; 05-26-09 at 01:18 AM.
    05-23-09 07:31 PM
    Awesome! Now if only he had matching buttons, and an unbranded plate.
    05-23-09 09:06 PM
    Yeah that's gonna look crap with the oem silver buttons...

Might be OK with the black buttons...
    05-23-09 09:07 PM
    Yeah that's gonna look crap with the oem silver buttons...

Might be OK with the black buttons...
    Yeah. I just sent the seller a message asking if he would get more parts for it with the same color soon.
    05-23-09 09:12 PM
    I was thinking buy black buttons from CNN along with a black latch. I think they sell a button set.
    05-23-09 09:34 PM
    Why are the buttons so expensive? They almost cost as much as one w/ a bezel.
    05-26-09 01:19 AM
    Are you sure that's actually a titanium color? It kinda looks just like the oem silver bezel. Make sure the seller isn't just selling the silver oem bezel and advertising it as titanium
    05-26-09 02:04 AM
    Please let us know how is the quality of the bezel, if you do order from this seller.
    05-26-09 02:47 AM
    I really liked it , but I'm not sure about the quality .. N like evry1 said it doesn't look so good with the OEM buttons
    Wish they had a BB store around here somewhere where we can actually c wat we buy !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 03:12 AM
    I was going to get this but I am just going to bite the bullet and pay for the international shipping for the Black Chrome Bezel.
    05-26-09 08:17 AM
    I just got a reply from the seller and he didn't specify if he was gonna get matching colors for other parts. Although I did went ahead and bought it since I don't mind if it did turn out to be a silver one like the OEM. Will post pics when I get it.
    05-26-09 11:35 AM
    I was going to get this but I am just going to bite the bullet and pay for the international shipping for the Black Chrome Bezel.
    which black chrome did u order? can you please provide a link?

Thanks
    06-23-09 08:23 PM
    Pmonmon is the best. I have purchased 3 bezels from him and they have all been top notch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 08:27 PM
    does he sell black chrome? I do not want flat black nor high gloss black. I am looking for chrome black. Do you know ?
    06-23-09 08:59 PM
    theres gota be someone who sells the gunmetal /black chrome bezel with buttons already installed...anyone?
    06-23-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD