In the grand scheme of things this may seem trivial, but I loved the "pebble" wallpaper in OS 5.0! Is there any way to get this downloaded now that I have upgraded to OS 6.0?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 03:36 AM
    In the grand scheme of things this may seem trivial, but I loved the "pebble" wallpaper in OS 5.0! Is there any way to get this downloaded now that I have upgraded to OS 6.0?

Thanks

Have you checked the wallpaper threads?
    02-03-11 08:12 AM

Thanks

Have you checked the wallpaper threads? Found here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/
    02-03-11 08:13 AM
    Have you checked the wallpaper threads? Found here:
    BlackBerry Wallpapers - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Thanks for the tip! I have found a few new ones that I will use for now. Was just hoping getting my old wallpapers back would be as simple as getting my old ringtones was!

02-03-11 10:29 AM
    Thanks for the tip! I have found a few new ones that I will use for now. Was just hoping getting my old wallpapers back would be as simple as getting my old ringtones was!

Where was that pebbled wallpaper from? A specific theme? or just a wallpaper? Did you also go here and look for it?
    http://crackberry.com/free-wallpapers
    02-03-11 11:02 AM
    It was just one of the preloaded standard wallpapers that came with my phone. My carrier is Verizon...not sure if that makes a difference in what's loaded or not?
    I did go through many,many wallpapers from the free site as you suggested without finding it.
    I am going to try finding a thread from a gal who was looking for OS5 wallpapers for her phone (which was a 9700)....she had a reply in which she was given the web address to load all of the OS5 and OS6 wallpapers! I really thought I had found it, but went through each one and it wasn't one of them. (Now if I can remember how I found that thread, lol)
    Amazing how one little detail becomes such a quest!!
    Thanks again for all your help! It's very much appreciated by this Crackberry newbie!-

02-04-11 08:52 AM
    It was just one of the preloaded standard wallpapers that came with my phone. My carrier is Verizon...not sure if that makes a difference in what's loaded or not?
    I did go through many,many wallpapers from the free site as you suggested without finding it.
    I am going to try finding a thread from a gal who was looking for OS5 wallpapers for her phone (which was a 9700)....she had a reply in which she was given the web address to load all of the OS5 and OS6 wallpapers! I really thought I had found it, but went through each one and it wasn't one of them. (Now if I can remember how I found that thread, lol)
    Amazing how one little detail becomes such a quest!!
    Thanks again for all your help! It's very much appreciated by this Crackberry newbie!-

So its a pre-loaded 9650 VZW wallie?
    I just removed those from my phone but I bet someone has them...oh wait...they might be on my computer. Let me see what I can do for you...
    02-04-11 08:55 AM
    jaydee, I have that wp & was going to post them for TJ, but because they are locked by VzW, it won't let me "send/share". ugh! Hopefully you'll have them!

02-04-11 09:01 AM
    jaydee, I have that wp & was going to post them for TJ, but because they are locked by VzW, it won't let me "send/share". ugh! Hopefully you'll have them!

Oh wait, if you have it then I don't. I have OS6 and you have OS5. So its an OS5 paper.....

How to extract it????
    02-04-11 09:25 AM
    Yippeee Jaydee and Pink! Make my day pleeeease! Lol
    I was just reading the Essex posts (now that I know what essex means, lol)...my goals for today are to check out Mobihand (never heard of it b4) and beat my head in the wall for trying to be a smarty pants and do my very first upgrade ota (without back-up,ugh) as I thought doing it while I was sleeping was intelligent (logical at the time anyway)! :-)
    Gettin' my bikini on and headed out to tan....gonna be 26 degrees in the balmy state of Iowa today!! LOL

02-04-11 09:26 AM
    Oh wait, if you have it then I don't. I have OS6 and you have OS5. So its an OS5 paper.....

How to extract it????
    yes I believe it is just for OS5 jaydee. But maybe you have it stashed away on your cpompt by chance

Like I said, VzW has the wp locked so you can't forward them....how ridiculous!

02-04-11 10:08 AM
    ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!! I think I've figd out a way to post the wallie for you TJ! I'll be right back!

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-04-11 at 10:22 AM.
    02-04-11 10:09 AM
    ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!! I think ove figd out a way to post the wallie for you TJ! I'll be right back!

Yes Pink, open the wallie and zona snap it and post.
    will that work???
    02-04-11 10:13 AM
    well I'll be! I'm smarter than I thought! LOL and TJ this is your lucky day! I believe this is the wp your looking for. Any others from OS5 you'd like for me to post up for you?

drdawn2010 likes this.
    02-04-11 10:19 AM
    Yes Pink, open the wallie and zona snap it and post.
    will that work???
    oh great minds think alike! I used my capture it

02-04-11 10:19 AM
    well I'll be! I'm smarter than I thought! LOL and TJ this is your lucky day! I believe this is the wp your looking for. Any others from OS5 you'd like for me to post up for you?

That's it!! That's it!! That's it!!! Yes indeed this is my luckiest day yet!! TY :-D

Now....how do I get that as my wp?? Darn, wish my boss would understand I don't have time for work today!! Lmbo

02-04-11 10:29 AM
    lmao TJ, yea bosses are funny like that aren't they LOL!
    Ok, scroll up to the wp, put your "arrow" on it click your trackpad, now click your menu key (dotted one) scroll to "save image" and rename it if you want!click Save, AND you can check off the box to set as wallpaper now also Done!

02-04-11 10:32 AM
    YES! YES! I did it and have my beloved wp back!! TYVM

I'm feelin' pretty special here in balmy Iowa today! Now time to figure out how to get rid of these ugly big icons hogging up my entire screen! LOL (I want just the small description at the bottom of the scrren like in the Essex posts)......here's what I'm working with---->ughhh ;-)

Well crap, guess I don't know how to post that screenshot quite yet! LOL that's what I get for joining the crackberry family just a week ago!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

02-04-11 10:58 AM
    well for a theme you could go here - FREE Newberry Theme
    That is a avail for OS5 & OS6. Just make sure you choose the correct ota link for you os Al3's themes are highly recommended

02-04-11 11:02 AM
    That is a avail for OS5 & OS6. Just make sure you choose the correct ota link for you os Al3's themes are highly recommended

Ah yes! And WHO highly recommended them to you Pink??? (You are soooo hooked, btw!)
    LMAO
    Also try Deuce for both OS5 and 6
    But for OS5 he has Around, Sidebar, Dark Trilogy, Droid Popup, Change, Random, Framed....
    02-04-11 11:28 AM
    Ah yes! And WHO highly recommended them to you Pink??? (You are soooo hooked, btw!)
    LMAO
    Also try Deuce for both OS5 and 6
    But for OS5 he has Around, Sidebar, Dark Trilogy, Droid Popup, Change, Random, Framed....
    lmao, I am hooked as far as whooooooo??? Gee, lemme think now. OH! It was YOU!

02-04-11 11:36 AM

OMG I SOOOOO LOVE THIS THEME! That along with my PEBBLE WP makes for a very happy TJ!!!! :-D

I have read through all 11 pages of that particular thread and learned a lot! I am still struggling with how to customize the top 9 icons but that gives me something to work on!!

TY so much Pink and Jaydee for leading me in the direction of such a wonderful theme...I will be sticking with his themes from now on! (I don't think the OS6 theme could have been any uglier honestly!)

This keeps my OCD very content!!! LMBO

02-04-11 05:50 PM
    OMG I SOOOOO LOVE THIS THEME! That along with my PEBBLE WP makes for a very happy TJ!!!! :-D

I have read through all 11 pages of that particular thread and learned a lot! I am still struggling with how to customize the top 9 icons but that gives me something to work on!!

TY so much Pink and Jaydee for leading me in the direction of such a wonderful theme...I will be sticking with his themes from now on! (I don't think the OS6 theme could have been any uglier honestly!)

So glad you are satisfied with Newberry. It is my favorite theme of all time! And I am currently beta testing another one for OS6 called Xpress. You will love it!!! Here's a screenie:
    02-04-11 06:03 PM

YW Tj! Glad to hear you love the theme! Jaydee introduced me to Al3's themes, and now I'm hooked LOL! I have five of his themes on my bb for OS5 - Dark Tril(active), Newberry, Xpress, Deuce and Random.

glad your happy& we were able to help out -enjoy!

02-04-11 06:56 PM
    YW Tj! Glad to hear you love the theme! Jaydee introduced me to Al3's themes, and now I'm hooked LOL! I have five of his themes on my bb for OS5 - Dark Tril(active), Newberry, Xpress, Deuce and Random.

glad your happy& we were able to help out -enjoy!

This could be a dangerous question, but how do I access the rest of AI3's themes??

02-04-11 10:00 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD