So I ordered my bodyguardz skin a couple days ago -- I wanted to have it before I had the phone, so I could install it on day one (rather than waiting for Phantomskinz to release theirs). i knew there was a chance that it wouldn't be the exact cut of the release model, but there were a lot of good reviews on their CS so i wasn't concerned.

it just came in the mail today -- and the box says Protective Skin for the Niagara 9630!! A part of me laughed and even felt a bit of joy to see a piece of the pre-official-announcement days sitting in my living room, while the other part of me got even more concerned that the skin wont fit the actual device.

either way, ill keep everyone posted once i get the phone. i just thought it was funny/cool that i have an official looking item with an all but official name

-Cow
    07-02-09 09:05 PM
    Glad to hear they have it already. I've used bodyguardz skins on all my electronic items and love them.
    07-02-09 09:28 PM
    I was thinking about doing the same thing since Phantomskinz won't even begin to ship until the phones out. I already have mine pre-ordered with Phantomskinz but i will need a cover to put on the phone until Phantomskinz decides to give me what i paid for already.

the cover you got in the meantime should fit good, the phones the same size as it always has been so you should have no problem with the fittings
    07-02-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD