Any 1 got this? is it like a plastic or a rubber case? what do you think of it?
    04-23-09 07:25 PM
    Get the OtterBox case! It is the toughest case on the market. While it may not be 100% waterproof, it takes a licking and your Storm keeps on ticking!!!
    04-23-09 07:37 PM
    Get the Seidio case, it is the best in my opinion..........
    04-23-09 08:37 PM
    Get whatever one lets you take the phone out for a battery pull. The phone will lock up and you will need to get it out of the case.

(Anybody that just mentions "Quickpull" should get banned)
    04-23-09 08:46 PM
    Get what ever case you like! Then load either soft reset or Bat Pull software and dont worry about pulling ou the battery!
    04-23-09 08:50 PM
    Get what ever case you like! Then load either soft reset or Bat Pull software and dont worry about pulling ou the battery!

With all due respect... Most storms have at least one instance a week where a crash will not let you get to the quickpull icon, so you need to take the case off, that was my point but I guess you never ever have that problem?
    04-23-09 08:57 PM
    Maybe I am super lucky but that has not happened to me. My Storm is is cracked and on AT&T and running 4.7.0.132
    04-23-09 09:06 PM
    I got the seidio hybrid case but it pops open with out even dropping it....when i do drop it of course the storm goes flying lol ...any one got a good plastic or hard rubber case? isnt the otter kind of bulky?
    04-23-09 11:18 PM
    With all due respect... Most storms have at least one instance a week where a crash will not let you get to the quickpull icon, so you need to take the case off, that was my point but I guess you never ever have that problem?
    With all due respect rider you sound like a ***** and I can always access my favorite app, Quick pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 11:24 PM
    P.s. Incipio feather breaks easy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 11:26 PM
    i use quickpull to and never had a problem.
    04-23-09 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD