Ok, I see a lot of people talking about the Jawbone thingy and all that, but it ain;t for me. Honestly, I see someone talking to themselves and I immediately think "head case". I like people to see I am on the phone when I talk.

Anyhow, I just want a very good quality Bluetooth set of headphones for music. Something in the $100 range or over, money is not a problem.

Any suggestions?
    08-25-08 06:38 PM
    Samsung SBH700 Bluetooth Stereo Headset

I currently use this pair and love them. The only thing I didn't like about them was the rubber ear pieces that go into the ear. I have a motorola s9 and just used the rubber pieces from it and it made them completely comfortable for me! But you can use any ear insert from other headset as well.

The thing I like about them is that the music profiles and the handsfree profiles pairs seperately. It has a button on each ear piece. One is for the hands free phone. The other is the play pause button for music. So when the headset is on, I just push the play button and it pairs to my pearl for music only. If I get a phone call it will not be through the head set. I just take them off and use the phone instead. And just like the reverse if I just hit the phone button it pairs to the phone, but if I listen to music it plays through the BB speaker until I hit the play button to pair.

Tracy
    08-25-08 07:55 PM
    I'll check those out, thanks!
    08-26-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD