Hey just to start off, if there is a topic on this, i'm so sorry for posting this but i've tried to check but nothing comes up with what i'm asking. Anyways, I was wondering if there's a trick to get rid of that "white top & bottom" on the homescreen image when you upload your own pictures from your computer into your blackberry? sometimes the zoom helps but with some pictures look blurry. I've tried to make the picture small or used a bigger picture to see if that works but no diff & its just the same. I cant post pictures to show what exactly I'm talking about but if you would like to know or know what i'm talking about, i can pm the pictures & again sorry if there is a topic on this, if you do find the thread with this exact same topic can you please post it for me thanks. xo
    09-04-09 08:10 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean, but i think i might have an idea, what you want to do is go to your media>pictures>my pictures> select the picture that you want>blackberry\menu key> view actual size.

This makes it full screen i hope i helped you.
    09-04-09 11:21 PM
    haha sorry, it wont let me post pictures to show you but yeah, that doesn't work cause i dont see a "view actual size" :S
    09-05-09 10:17 PM
    You need to reformat the picture to 240X260 for it to properly fit your screen.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD