Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not the Tour will still fit in the Koskin Holster that comes included with it once you've put an Otterbox Commuter Case on it.

Thanks.
    09-26-09 10:31 AM
    Bump...anyone?
    09-26-09 01:32 PM
    ...considering how many Commuter cases have been sold, someone out there must know.
    09-26-09 03:33 PM
    Earlier today I purchased a Commuter Case, but I don't think it will work with the holster that came with the Tour. The reason I say this is that my Tour currently has a silicone cover on it which makes for a very snug fit in the holster. The silicone cover also doesn't allow the flap to reach over far enough for the magnet to work well. I believe the Commuter will be a little bulkier. I'll let you know, though, once I receive it next week.
    09-26-09 05:28 PM
    Where did you buy your commuter case? The otterbox website says that it is out of stock
    09-26-09 06:57 PM
    Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not the Tour will still fit in the Koskin Holster that comes included with it once you've put an Otterbox Commuter Case on it.

Thanks.
    I tried to put the tour with otter boc comuter case in the oem holster and it does not fit, it is extremely tight and getting it out is almost impossible. I like the otter box case, however it does not work, I also tried the otter box defender however the case was HUGE whith the holster. I did not care for it. I am checking into the epic case (appears to be copy of the seidio holster and innocase II) combo that I saw on ebay. Looks good and the price is right.

holster: BELT CLIP Epik Case Holster Swivel Blackberry Tour 9630 - eBay (item 300350165750 end time Oct-22-09 08:27:30 PDT)

case:BLACK Soft Crystal Gel Hard Case Blackberry Tour 9630 - eBay (item 250498688448 end time Oct-14-09 10:13:28 PDT)

some other crackberrys have mentioned it on this and other forums, looks good and for $15.00 you cant go wrong.

hope that this is of some use to you
    09-26-09 07:54 PM
    Bought a commuter case off of Ebay for my Tour and tried it in the holster and as the above poster stated its a no go. As a side note though I really do love the commuter case.
    09-26-09 09:20 PM
    I would love to buy a commuter case, but if there's no applicable holster then I'd rather go for the defender series. Pulling my phone out of my pocket every two seconds is silly.

Does anyone know of a holster that works well in conjunction with the commuter case?
    09-27-09 01:12 PM
    Otterbox seems to be currently out of them so I bought mine here at the Crackberry Store.
    09-27-09 06:40 PM
    how is the size of the case compared to the Impact? I have an impact right now and the rubber constantly pulls my pocket with it when I am pulling it out of my pocket

Is the commuter about the same size of the impact or is it smaller? Does the rubber parts of it grip clothing like the impact?
    09-27-09 11:06 PM
    Otterbox seems to be currently out of them so I bought mine here at the Crackberry Store.
    Do you have a holster for your case, or do you just pocket it?

Still wondering if anyone knows of any holsters that would fit a Commuter case.
    09-28-09 08:49 AM
    I do not have a holster yet, but am hopeful something will come along. Love the Commuter too much to give it up because of a lack of a holster. As soon as I find one, I'll post here.
    10-03-09 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD