just a heads up... i went into my local T-Mobile retail store and they have marked down all of their Blackberry OEM charging pods to $6.99, normally $29.99.
    09-22-08 02:58 PM
    Guess they got a warehouse full o' 'em.

Actually thiss is a really good deal. Thanks to oakie for posting it.

The charging stand is a great way to stop your USB port from breaking when you overstrain it with your daily charging operations.

imo, RIM should put one of these in every box they ship.
    09-22-08 03:03 PM
    Dang!

Sweet deal Oakie, nice find and thanks for sharing...

clearing out some of their stock I guess
    09-22-08 03:12 PM
    Wonder if they will have 'em in the old Suncom stores?????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 03:35 PM
    just a heads up... i went into my local T-Mobile retail store and they have marked down all of their Blackberry OEM charging pods to $6.99, normally $29.99.
    ok okey I cant find them here---can you pick me up two of em please?
    09-22-08 03:55 PM
    Is this for all BB makes and models?
    09-22-08 04:09 PM
    Thank's for the heads up oakie. Hopefully ALL T-Mobile stores marked them down.
    09-22-08 04:12 PM
    ok okey I cant find them here---can you pick me up two of em please?
    sure. but i'll sell them for $15 each plus shipping.
    09-22-08 04:14 PM
    Thank's for the heads up oakie. Hopefully ALL T-Mobile stores marked them down.
    they should. pricing changes are handled by corporate... these werent in a clearance rack; they were all simply relabeled with t-mobile's printed labels.
    09-22-08 04:15 PM
    09-22-08 04:20 PM
    sure. but i'll sell them for $15 each plus shipping.
    OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH well dang!!!!
    09-22-08 04:23 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I need one for home so this will be
    perfect.
    09-22-08 04:24 PM
    Wow, I am on my way to get one of those! Especially since it appears the Javelin has the same charging leads on the back.
    09-22-08 04:29 PM
    Wow, I am on my way to get one of those! Especially since it appears the Javelin has the same charging leads on the back.
    so does the pearl, but the pearl doesnt fit in the curve's charger... so your assumption is really, really poor.
    09-22-08 07:03 PM
    OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH well dang!!!!
    if i'm gonna go out of my way for you when you're not willing to go out of your own way, then of course i'm going to charge more. call it a "slacker tax".

and pm'ing me trying to "cut a deal"? this is the deal. you're not in a position to negotiate... take it or leave it. and the "i'm a poor school teacher" bit was an especially nice touch.

but big deal... i'm a 100% permanent disabled military vet, but i wouldnt dare try to use that to get others to pity me. that's just really, really lame.
    09-22-08 07:08 PM
    if i'm gonna go out of my way for you when you're not willing to go out of your own way, then of course i'm going to charge more. call it a "slacker tax".

and pm'ing me trying to "cut a deal"? this is the deal. you're not in a position to negotiate... take it or leave it. and the "i'm a poor school teacher" bit was an especially nice touch.

but big deal... i'm a 100% permanent disabled military vet, but i wouldnt dare try to use that to get others to pity me. that's just really, really lame.
    Wow, I am glad you are helping others out with the posting of this thread; however, was this post essential to it?
    09-22-08 07:13 PM
    I am going to get one tommorrow.
    09-22-08 07:39 PM

since I joined this site in Aug. EVERYONE has been most kind and helpful!!! Unfortuantely there is always one ******* who ruins the bunch and I guess I finally ran into him. I went to several stores as well as called those not in my area and NONE of them have them here. I half jokingly half seriously asked to you pick some up. You responded and I PM you!!! THe whole teacher thing was again an attempt at humor that clearly went over your head. I have been a member of several online communities and have helped several people in similiar situations. Now I may not be in a position to negotiate but i am in a position to say this FU. There is absolutely no need for you to respond becuase I am done with this thread and will not read nor respond to anything else posted here. I do thank you for your initial post, your subsequent posts have me wishing for an ignore button!
    09-22-08 07:42 PM
    since I joined this site in Aug. EVERYONE has been most kind and helpful!!! Unfortuantely there is always one ******* who ruins the bunch and I guess I finally ran into him. I went to several stores as well as called those not in my area and NONE of them have them here. I half jokingly half seriously asked to you pick some up. You responded and I PM you!!! THe whole teacher thing was again an attempt at humor that clearly went over your head. I have been a member of several online communities and have helped several people in similiar situations. Now I may not be in a position to negotiate but i am in a position to say this FU. There is absolutely no need for you to respond becuase I am done with this thread and will not read nor respond to anything else posted here. I do thank you for your initial post, your subsequent posts have me wishing for an ignore button!
    After reading this far into the post, all I can say is, "Well said, envied."
    09-22-08 07:54 PM
    I do thank you for your initial post, your subsequent posts have me wishing for an ignore button!
    There are not any ignore buttons on CB; however, there is an ignore list. Very useful.
    09-22-08 07:57 PM
    Oakie, Thanks foir the heads up. got my this evening..
    09-22-08 08:50 PM
    Sounds like a sweet deal
    09-22-08 09:00 PM
    Does anyone know this deal is available in Minnesota?
    09-23-08 05:59 PM
    Found out it WAS available in Detroit.....4 weeks ago! Not one left in the city for that price. Guess I should stick my head in a T-mo store once and a while.

BTW, who pissed in Oakies cornflakes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 04:23 PM
    I could not find one at the T-Mobile shop in my area. I guess I will have to make a call.
    09-25-08 03:11 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD