I just bought the BlackBerry HS 500 bluetooth. It is Amazing and the sound quality is great. It did only come with a car charger, but that is no big deal... why? Because they use the micro usb. You can charge it with the same cord as your phone. Overall, GREAT product. Everyone who talked to me with it said my voice sounded more clear than before.

PROPS
    12-29-09 12:52 AM
    I JUST GOT MY 500 FOR UNDER $60 and so far so good, I have a Bold 9000 so of course I don't have the micro-usb, went to AT&T store and of course they ran out and wanted to charge $30, but since it's the holidays the Customer Service Rep, went to the back after seeing how badly I needed a charger for this phone and wasn't going to sit in my car running for an hour trying to charge this bluetooth. Thanks to the great AT&T rep. for the charger. Now I had the old plantronic guised BB bluetooth and the fit was terrible, the fit on the 500 is better, but still a bit uncomfortable, but so far it's worth the money spent
    12-31-09 01:39 PM
    im glad you both are enjoying the 500, i have used it but preferred the hs 655+, its an amazing piece and would definitly recommend both to anyone looking for a amazing bluetooth
    12-31-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD