I have just ordered the Vaja Black Classic Leather Pocket for BlackBerry Curve 8900

See: vajacases.com or cases.com (Vaja Black Classic Leather Pocket for BlackBerry Curve 8900)

I just bought one through cases.com they are expensive but very well built cases, usually $70 however with the voucher code 1196659237 you can get a 15% discount
    I will post a review when it arrives!
    05-07-09 06:18 AM
    Looks too thick for me.. LOL. But if it was slimmer, I would definitely be on this. Maybe something in black leather. :-)
    05-07-09 06:40 AM
    Too thick, too expensive, and there is another thread discussing this.
    05-07-09 09:21 AM
    super coolest.. I will look forwarding your post update when you receive it.

G'LUCK..
    05-07-09 10:42 AM
    I have just ordered the Vaja Black Classic Leather Pocket for BlackBerry Curve 8900

See: vajacases.com or cases.com (Vaja Black Classic Leather Pocket for BlackBerry Curve 8900)

I just bought one through cases.com they are expensive but very well built cases, usually $70 however with the voucher code 1196659237 you can get a 15% discount
    I will post a review when it arrives!
    Hahahaha 70 bucks for a crappy case??? The case I have works perfect and it was free! Lemme know when this case is free......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 12:13 PM
    Hahahaha 70 bucks for a crappy case??? The case I have works perfect and it was free! Lemme know when this case is free......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Come on.. Vaja is the luxury brand for Smartphone cases. You have to get one and feel it....
    05-07-09 12:15 PM
    Looking forward to seeing pics of yours and your review of it.

And for the scoffers, any company can make a cheap, 'free' product but few can make real quality products.

There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey.
    John Ruskin
    A thing is worth what it can do for you, not what you choose to pay for it.
    John Ruskin
    05-07-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD