I love this forum. Everybody is so active about blackberrys haha

So, I'm looking for a new blackberry case does anybody have any suggestions?
    I use a silicon case made from iLUV. The case is good, but the problem is that, its very loose already. I had to take out the case a few times to change my memory stick and now it's so loose that it can come off easily. My dad says its because I'm very abusive and I don't take care of my case therefore silicone case will become loose and etc. Which I don't agree but it's all good.

So what's a good case out there? i want a case that will look good with my blackberry. I wanted one with a clip, because I was always fond of putting a blackberry inside a belt strap case, but I need my blackberry protected too because I have bad luck when it comes to things breaking randomly on me, i'm prone to it
    08-16-09 11:19 AM
    Seido Innocase II, I have one on my 3 week old 8900 and love it!
    08-16-09 11:25 AM
    i love the original one that comes with the device - awful belt clip though.
    08-16-09 11:25 AM
    Seidio Innocase II FTW!!!
    08-16-09 11:26 AM
    http://www.case-mate.com/BlackBerry-Curve-8900-Cases/BlackBerry-Curve-8900-Cases.asp The smart skin is my favorite, I have it on my curve 8330 and it's my best friend
    08-16-09 11:27 AM
    otterbox commuter.....super!
    08-17-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD