Hey everyone,

I just enjoyed my perfection complete sync of my Yahoo! contact, calendar, notes and tasks.

Now I desperately wish i could buy a cradle sitting by my desk at the office.

Can I find that anywhere? What's the best one?

Thank you
    11-18-08 05:25 PM
    Check ebay... That's where I got mine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 06:23 PM
    Ordered a desktop sync cradle from Amazon.co.uk and it should be here tomorrow. I'll post again once I can review it. Apparently it can also charge a spare battery :-)
    11-18-08 06:34 PM
    What's the purpose of the BB Cradle? Is it essentially just a holder?
    11-18-08 07:46 PM
    Got one off ebay for $17 shipped

11-18-08 07:59 PM
    same here got the cradle off of Ebay for $13 plus free shipping. The thing is awesome and charges about as fast as if I had it plugged in with the charging wire.
    11-18-08 08:08 PM
    I got my off ebay for $16 and I love it.

11-18-08 08:24 PM
    What's the purpose of the BB Cradle? Is it essentially just a holder?
    You gotturrr.

Very nice...however having had the Curve Dock, ALL SEXY CHROME, this Bold brushed metal is a slight let down.

Sorry to TJ.
    ...I just enjoyed my perfection complete sync of my Yahoo! contact, calendar, notes and tasks....
    My father needs to do this for his new BB I got him. I have no clue how to do it (having always sync'd with Outlook nicely). WOuld you be so kind as to pm me instructions?

In the sync edit menus I selected Yahoo, entered his address and pwd, pressed sync but nothing happened ?
    11-24-08 06:24 AM
    I just ordered my second cradle from Amazon.com. It should arrive tomorrow. It is great for charging my Bold and saves wear and tear on the USB port. I just place the phone in the cradle (no pushing or clicking and it charges.
    11-24-08 06:33 AM
    I dont like the Bold's cradle, the curve one was sleek and trendy!
    11-24-08 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD