Hi, do you think should I use silicone jacket is? Is the leather pouch or box should I use?
    09-25-10 01:50 PM
    I love my otterbox commuter. If you want something tougher get the defender.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 02:04 PM
    DermaSHOT Incipio Silicone Case, thinking of buying. But I do not have protection at the front. How to protect the screen?
    09-25-10 02:07 PM
    Otterbox Defender has a screen protector. I have both the Defender and Commuter cases. Each has their own pros and cons. If you're clumsy, spend the extra money and get the Defender.

I don't recall how many timed I've dropped my phone in the Defnder case.

09-25-10 02:29 PM
    I love the defender, not only because the screen protector but also for the keyboard protector, you don't have to worry about drops of water or droping your BB

09-25-10 02:43 PM
    I use a silicone case (lots of different colors) on my white 9700 and a privacy screen protector. The privacy screen protector goes on bubble free.

09-25-10 02:51 PM
    Incipio Silicone dermaSHOT, Do you have a use case?
    09-25-10 03:00 PM
    Otterbox Defender has a screen protector. I have both the Defender and Commuter cases. Each has their own pros and cons. If you're clumsy, spend the extra money and get the Defender.

I don't recall how many timed I've dropped my phone in the Defnder case.

Yeah my Defender didn't have the scren protector when I bought it from ATT. I'm a police officer, so I need something tough, which the Defender is. Once had a guy fight with me and he was jumping on it the whole time, not a scratch on the actual phone.

With the Defender, though, I've found that the holster doesn't do such a good job. I had it on my duty belt and the phone would constantly pop out of the holster. Now I use a Commuter (which comes with a screen protector) and just slip it in my shirt pocket.

09-25-10 03:43 PM
    I have both the Defender and Commuter case from Otterbox but find myself using the defender case more the the commuter.

To me the defender just gives overall better protection then the commuter even though it adds a little more bulk.

I just wish Otterbox would have a better designed holster for the defender, something like the Holster for the 8900 defender case.
    09-25-10 06:02 PM
    Otterbox Defender series is the best overall. I can't tell you how many times that case saved my phone. I've dropped it at the racetrack, I've dropped it at work, I've thrown the device across the room and nothing happened to the phone.
    09-25-10 06:06 PM
    I use a privacy screen cover with a silicone case. I've always used the silicone cases for my Berries because I use the charging pods, makes it easy to take it off when I need to charge it.
    09-25-10 06:35 PM
    My two favorite cases are the Case-Mate hyrbrid and Epik resin cases. The Epiks are cheap and look great!
    09-25-10 06:40 PM
    I love my leather pouch. Mostly because it autolocks

When I go golfing I always use my otterbox case for more protection as it flops around in the cart for a few hours

09-25-10 06:55 PM
    My silicone case I got as a free gift from yorkdale mall rocks

09-26-10 01:57 AM
    Do you used a leather case, silicone case is? I could not decide. Silicone Case fits better with the hand device. Incipio Silicone dermaSHOT, Do you suggest?
    09-26-10 03:15 AM
    I use the Platinum hard case. It looks and feels really good, but unfortunately, if you drop your phone, the case breaks apart. I really am not comfortable with that. So I would not recommend getting that case.

09-26-10 06:30 AM
    Well I for one am pretty fond of leather goods. Recently ordered a MagnetFlipper case from Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry case, iPhone case, Treo case, iPod Touch case, and other PDA cases for my 9700 and enjoying it so far. When you close the leather flip cover the embedded magnet automatically sends it into holster mode. Also provides some drop protection. Smells good too!
    09-26-10 07:27 AM
    Otterbox commuter - just wish they had different colors for the 9700. Only case I've used and been on since day one. I don't care for the screen protector though.

09-26-10 07:28 AM
    Otterbox Commuter ! Love the case ! Easily my favorite out of all the ones that I have tried. I had a few Epik silicon cases, but they dont compare to the commuter. I dropped my blackberry so many times and still have not even so much as a scratch !
    09-26-10 08:38 PM
    seidio innocase surface ii
    09-26-10 09:54 PM
    definitely get an epik resin case!! i have like 6 of them and theyre really cheap. theyre really tough plastic much like a silicone case but they have the protection of a hard case!!! theyre like $5 a piece... get them from degasis.net.
    i love mine!!!!!!!
    09-26-10 10:38 PM
    I would use Google.

09-26-10 11:29 PM
    seidio innocase surface ii
    Absolute Chinese garbage.

09-26-10 11:30 PM
    I am using a $3.00 silicone case and now I have two tiny scratches on my bezel. I get my money's worth, eh. I will be purchasing either a defender or commuter case for sure. Does anyone know the pros and cons of a defender vs. commuter case? It would help. Thanks.

09-27-10 01:23 AM
    my hardcase for blackberry 9700 white ^^
    it look quite good ... and keep my phone stronger .

09-27-10 10:13 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD