i have a question i tried searching but came up with nothing, i want the full housing red oem case that is displayed on cnn.cn but its been sold out for the past week i was wondering if anyone know of any sites that are reliable that carry them. Also is the oem housings the same quality of rims?
    03-13-09 05:11 PM
    I purchased a black OEM spare case from then and to me it appears to be the same quality as the factory case. They proly get it from the same place as RIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 05:19 PM
    I have purchased a few OEM cases (skins) from the ebay store below. Excellent price and super fast shipping.

eBay Store - Wireless Essentialz: Curve 8900: OEM BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900 DRK RED SOFT RUBBER SKIN CASE

If you are looking for a complete full case also try ebay. I did a quick search and found quit a few.
    03-13-09 06:00 PM
    Are the oem skins any good?

Looking into buying one.
    03-13-09 06:06 PM
    Are the oem skins any good?

Looking into buying one.
    Yeah, the OEM skins I got off that ebay store are great. I ordered a black OEM skin and then went back and ordered 2 more in different colors. Super fast shipping to.

Whatever you do don't get the gel skin or whatever tmobile calls them because I purchased one and then returned it 2 hours later. It's a really bad design. Makes the phone a bit more bulky and harder to type on.

But, I know you will be happy with the OEM skin but the only thing I have noticed is the right convenience key is a bit sensitive with the skin on but it doesn't bother me but I could see how it could bother other people.

Hope that helps...
    03-13-09 06:18 PM
    Yeah, the OEM skins I got off that ebay store are great. I ordered a black OEM skin and then went back and ordered 2 more in different colors. Super fast shipping to.

Whatever you do don't get the gel skin or whatever tmobile calls them because I purchased one and then returned it 2 hours later. It's a really bad design. Makes the phone a bit more bulky and harder to type on.

But, I know you will be happy with the OEM skin but the only thing I have noticed is the right convenience key is a bit sensitive with the skin on but it doesn't bother me but I could see how it could bother other people.

Hope that helps...
    Cheers, im deciding between the oem skin or a seidio one (having trouble finding uk sellers for it though) as i got my blackberry last week and am scared i will damage it easily without a case.
    03-13-09 06:20 PM
    seidio seems much superior
    03-13-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD