I have now created a version of my so far popular 'Black Tiger' wallpaper to fit the 480x360px screen of the bold 9780's screen!

Here is is below:

I always ask, please can somebody send me a screenshot of this running on their bold running the defauld os6 theme. Not a custom one. Please send it to [email protected]

Thanks!! And please don't hold back on sending one if you know someone else has... I like to have a few so that i can chose the best to keep. I like a screenshot or I will never know what my work looks like running
    02-18-11 12:21 PM
    Not sure why it's so 'popular' and I see no tiger... but thanks for sharing anyway

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 12:34 PM
    Thanks for the screenshot... It has been very popular for torch users, and curve 3g users which I released it for those initially.

There is no tiger, but the 'theme' of it is like a tiger patern. Maybe you can't see it. Maybe you have a better name suggestion??

And you have just proved that not everyone has the same taste Shame its not your ideal wallpaper, but a lot of people love it XD
    02-18-11 12:38 PM
    It's not the image I dislike, it's the stock OS6 theme. I just don't understand why you want to see it with such a crap theme

Looks much better with a 3rd party theme...

02-18-11 12:52 PM
    Ahh, does look good...

Yeah, i don't mind if people also want to post it using their 3rd party themes, but just for reference, I always like a copy of it with the default theme.
    02-18-11 12:55 PM
    It's not the image I dislike, it's the stock OS6 theme. I just don't understand why you want to see it with such a crap theme

Looks much better with a 3rd party theme...

What theme is that mate? meh likes!

Linky please ?
    02-18-11 04:17 PM
    Check out the 9780 screen thread, I've already linked it in there... and I can't be arsed to do it again

02-18-11 04:19 PM
    Check out the 9780 screen thread, I've already linked it in there... and I can't be arsed to do it again
    got it, thanks man
    02-18-11 04:41 PM

Phill, I live in the UK too, and I'm on vodafone also. Do they keep the bold 9780 in the store do you know?
    02-18-11 08:07 PM
    They certainly do Chaz

02-18-11 08:16 PM
    They certainly do Chaz

Brilliant!
    02-18-11 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD