So my epik cases just came in...ordered a black and red one and I have to admit they are very nice. Compared em to the Incipio Silicrylic and it is a world of difference. The epik feels good in the hand and is also much lighter than the incipio. It also fits well in the holster as opposed to the incipio which is a snug fit. The epik case does not affect my screen click tension/pressure @ all where as the incipio made my screen stiffer than what it initially was meaning a little more pressure to click. So the question is which is better...I might have to stick with the epik since it doesnt affect my screen and Ima fast texter/typer so I need a good screen click and like to be able to use my phone in conjunction with a holster. Sadly I may have to part with the incipio silicrylic. PM if interested in taking it off my hands otherwise ill prolly end up returning it or having it around as one of many cases sitting around collecting dust...
    02-15-10 09:50 PM
    So I got this case in the mail today and put it on. It's a nice case, but it is a little too snug to use with the OEM Storm holster. I tried using it with an old Tour case and while it fits good, the magnet does not work with my phone.

Does anyone know if there is another OEM BB case made for another model where the magnet works with the Storm 2?

I will probably end up selling this case and getting the Incipio feather case.

Anyone want to buy my Black Silicrylic case for $15 shipped?
    PM Me. I'll buy it.
    02-16-10 04:28 PM
    I guess im going to stick with the epik cases. Anyone want to buy my Black Incipio Silicrylic off me? Still brand new less than a week old barely used. Will come with original packaging and accessories (i.e. video stand, screen protectors, cleaning cloth,etc.) $20 free shipping. If interested please let me know or PM me b/c I no longer have any use for it.
    02-17-10 02:22 AM
    ^ pm sent on case
    02-17-10 08:44 AM
    Can you post pictures of your Epik case please? Their website is pretty bare...

Thanks!
    02-17-10 09:11 AM

Thanks!
    Yeah I can do that. Prolly by tonight or eventually.
    02-17-10 12:36 PM
    The silicrylic has been sold. I have a red Epic case that I'm still debating if i want to sell.
    02-17-10 02:18 PM
    The cool thing about this case imo is that its not bulky like the OtterBox however it really looks like it does not offer much face protection.
    02-17-10 02:29 PM
    Yes, to me! I can't wait...I dropped my Storm2 for the first time last night and almost crapped a brick.
    02-17-10 06:14 PM
    Yes, to me! I can't wait...I dropped my Storm2 for the first time last night and almost crapped a brick.
    Lmao...id s*** a brick too...
    02-17-10 07:23 PM
    Yeah I can do that. Prolly by tonight or eventually.
    Yeah scratch tonight. Just got off my nap. Still so tired. Its looking like the weekend but ill try and take sum pics and get them up as soon as possible.
    02-18-10 02:37 AM
    I just got mine today. It is a better case than Otter Box Commuter. Both are good cases but the Incipio is thinner than the otter case. VERY NICE!
    02-18-10 06:53 PM
    In my opinion......otterbox has better one than this ...... just my opinion
    02-18-10 09:56 PM
    In my opinion......otterbox has better one than this ...... just my opinion
    I own both the Otter Commuter and this Incipio The Incipio fits the phone better.
    02-18-10 11:41 PM

Thanks!
    well pvliii i dont kno if youve seen this but someone else has already posted pics of their epic case and a review...here you go...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/bla...ctures-399510/
    02-20-10 11:52 PM
    Oh and just in case there are any storm 1 users/lurkers around I have a white Storm 1 incipio silicrylic case and a bunch of accessories that I dont need anymore since I got the storm 2. No point in keeping them or having them sit around so PM if interested and we can talk.
    02-20-10 11:56 PM
    interesting.. looks like a lint collector but not bad.
    03-04-10 05:32 PM
    I have the Seido innocase II and it appears thinner than this. I dont think I'll ever own, or need to, another brand. Just my 2 cents.
    03-04-10 06:39 PM
    interesting.. looks like a lint collector but not bad.
    yeah it really isnt. it collects some lint but it is ridiculously easy to wipe off with your finger...
    03-08-10 01:22 AM
    Lint does get on it but wipes perfectly clean with one swipe of your finger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 08:03 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD