just wondering if this housing has a OEM fit ont he verizon curve as i might be buying it and just wanna make sure its snug and not lose like other ones
    Last edited by cwt341; 07-07-09 at 10:40 AM.
    07-06-09 08:40 PM
    FYI, there is no such thing as an "OEM" 8330 housing, as there are no carriers that have black OEM 8330 devices. That's why the black housings do not have any carrier branding on the bottom cover.

Therefore, since the housing is not "OEM" there might be fitment issues to deal with. I cannot personally say, because my black 8330 housing was not purchased from cnn.cn.
    07-06-09 11:24 PM
    FYI, there is no such thing as an "OEM" 8330 housing, as there are no carriers that have black OEM 8330 devices. That's why the black housings do not have any carrier branding on the bottom cover.

Therefore, since the housing is not "OEM" there might be fitment issues to deal with. I cannot personally say, because my black 8330 housing was not purchased from cnn.cn.

then where did you get it from?
    07-06-09 11:35 PM
    then where did you get it from?
    I got mine from gsm4world. It didn't come with a foam gasket seal in back of the lens to seal out dust from the area between the lens and LCD. But they do have that part available on their website.
    07-06-09 11:48 PM
    im on there website and i have found the black housing set and i can not find the gasket you are talking about
    07-07-09 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD