here they are...its a 9700 but im sure u can get an idea for your storm2's

03-09-10 11:50 AM
    Guys, will Storm2 fit in the craddle with this case on?
    03-11-10 03:00 PM
    Guys, will Storm2 fit in the craddle with this case on?
    No it will not. Sorry.
    03-12-10 12:42 AM
    Actually... if this is the same case my wife got a few days ago, it fits in the Seidio cradle a little snug, but it fits.
    03-12-10 11:52 AM
    Looks like ill be buying this case either tonight after work or tomorrow morning from justin. Can't wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 01:52 PM
    I'm trying to place an order via justin's website for a white case for my storm but when I go to checkout it says my cart is empty. Oos maybe?

Also I keep reading about people ordering these for $6 shipped but noticed a $2 shipping fee. Is there a promo or code for crackberry users?

Thanks.

03-12-10 05:04 PM
    Clear/White for the 9530 is out of stock, that may be why its doing that. The input box for 9530 is supposed to be disabled....in my browser I can't even click on it to type a # there, it is greyed out.

And yes, I have a promo code for free shipping on orders over $10, it is "freeship". Enter that in the Discount Coupon code box and then press recalculate.
    03-13-10 10:30 AM
    Definitely recommend buying from Justin.

Great price and super fast shipping.
    03-13-10 06:34 PM
    I'd love to buy from him, but unfortunately he doesn't have any stock for a white case for my Storm and doesn't know when to expect another shipment.

Though for the life of me, I can't seem to find another seller (****, even the case company themselves don't list the Storm in their offerings) and eBay seems to be dry...

Can anyone help a guy out?
    03-14-10 09:35 AM
    Just ordered 2 from Justin. black and a clear for 9700. Currently using an otterbox defender, but at times i find it a little bulky. I like the protection of the otterbox, but figured at 6$ each i would give these a try as well.
    03-14-10 10:03 AM
    Hey Justin. I bought two cases for my storm 2 about a month ago. Black/smoke and white/clear. Well I just pulled out the white one last week and was wondering if you are seeing a lot of them have areas of almost look like a drip. Like a clear spot that does not match the normal almost pixel look. Looks like it was almost melted. Can't feel anything but it looks weird.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-14-10 12:22 PM
    Hey Justin. I bought two cases for my storm 2 about a month ago. Black/smoke and white/clear. Well I just pulled out the white one last week and was wondering if you are seeing a lot of them have areas of almost look like a drip. Like a clear spot that does not match the normal almost pixel look. Looks like it was almost melted. Can't feel anything but it looks weird.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    It would be better if you emailed me about things like this...sometimes I don't check the forums for 2-3 days at a time.

Send me a picture to the email you sent your payment to if you can.
    03-14-10 01:40 PM
    Clear/White for the 9530 is out of stock, that may be why its doing that. The input box for 9530 is supposed to be disabled....in my browser I can't even click on it to type a # there, it is greyed out.

And yes, I have a promo code for free shipping on orders over $10, it is "freeship". Enter that in the Discount Coupon code box and then press recalculate.
    I just ordered from you last Thursday and had no idea this code existed. Oh well
    03-14-10 02:33 PM
    I found some Epik Skins on eBay but they are from Hong Kong, they appear to be cheap; my question would be will this fit properly and not scratch my phone while trying to apply it?
    07-25-10 10:44 AM
    Epik cases are incredible for their design-fit and price. But the color tends to deteriorate over time. My smoke black has turned into a greyish-yellow. It looks hideous (like fungus). I might order a new one to replace it.
    07-26-10 09:41 AM
    Perfect! Ill be ordering this. And if for some reason it isn't a good case. Smart case barely there will be next! Sad incipio dropped the ball. I really liked there case

how did Incipio drop the ball? I am deciding between the Incipio Derma Shot silicone case or an epik resin for my bold 9650, but have not made up my mind. If something is wrong with the Incipio cases, I definitely won't go with that one.
    07-26-10 06:49 PM
    I'm curious about the incipio dermashot case as well. Either that or the epik case. Can someone give some advice?
    07-26-10 08:33 PM
    Just ordered the pro black case for my 8530. Hope it's what I'm looking for
    07-27-10 07:07 PM
    how did Incipio drop the ball? I am deciding between the Incipio Derma Shot silicone case or an epik resin for my bold 9650, but have not made up my mind. If something is wrong with the Incipio cases, I definitely won't go with that one.
    at the time for the storm release...they kept promising to have a case that would fit the s2......months go by(3 for me) and still nothing.

i found this case and was sold...price/quality were all bang for the buck.

incipio took too long
    08-03-10 02:29 PM
    at the time for the storm release...they kept promising to have a case that would fit the s2......months go by(3 for me) and still nothing.

i found this case and was sold...price/quality were all bang for the buck.

incipio took too long
    do you know anything about the incipio dermashot case?
    08-03-10 06:31 PM
    Got my pro smoke black for my 8530 and I love it! I love it because it adds no bulk to my bb and leaves plenty of room around the keys. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Justin, you don't carry the pro in solid black??
    08-04-10 07:16 AM
    Does justin still sell them? Nothing listed on his ebay store. Sent and email but just asking here if anyone knows.
    08-09-10 03:44 PM
    Does justin still sell them? Nothing listed on his ebay store. Sent and email but just asking here if anyone knows.
    I've sent Justin an email also from his website about 4 days ago and still have not heard from him. I just sent him another email (from his website).
    08-11-10 06:03 PM
    that looks really smart.
    08-13-10 12:09 PM
    I've sent Justin an email also from his website about 4 days ago and still have not heard from him. I just sent him another email (from his website).
    I've replied to all emails and a few PM's here on this site.

What was in your email Mojave ?

EDIT: I think I just found your email...I replied to it again. Maybe the first one went into your junkmail folder ?
    Last edited by JustinD2473; 08-13-10 at 02:32 PM.
    08-13-10 02:25 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD