I'm using a berrygood Zen theme... nice and I can see a clear list of my upcoming appointments on it.

Is there a way to tell the blackberry to use a pure black background/wallpaper?

Photographs and "beautiful" and bright wallpapers make it difficult to see what's happening with the information on the screen.

I have taken a dark photograph to act as the wallpaper. Works pretty well, but just wondering if you can just select an honest "black" or dark charcoal type background.
    06-16-10 10:01 PM
    You would need to have said image stored on the device or memory card and then
    use Media Player to set it as the wallpaper. Outside of that, there is no other way.
    06-16-10 10:09 PM
    Sure. Take any dark or black image you find on line and set it as your wallpaper. Try putting "black" into google image. Try this one:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...k_flag.svg.png
    06-16-10 10:14 PM
    Just save the image in the above link, then use the blackberry key and choose "set as wallpaper." Here's a pic of my screen with that one in use:

06-16-10 10:37 PM
    06-17-10 04:06 AM
    I can make you a pure black one if you want....just send me the dimensions if you still need it or if you know how you can resize this one:

A black/dark wallpaper (something SIMPLE!)-black.jpg
    06-17-10 12:09 PM
    looks like this on my phone:

Attachment 65227
    06-17-10 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD