Is there a better and more clear way to set your wallpaper/background because i have been using the camera to take pictures off my computer and they don't come out to clear
    02-25-09 09:02 PM
    Just use desktop manager and transfer over pictures.
    02-25-09 09:03 PM
    can you explain how to im a newbie
    02-25-09 09:04 PM
    you should go to wallpapers here on Crackberry and just email them to your self, or email to your self from your computer.
    02-25-09 09:07 PM
    Just Right click on a picture which you want to keep, save it to a folder or your desktop, then email it to your phone. When you open the email, open the attachment and when the photo is shown on your phone then save it to the memory card. I set up a folder in my pictures titled wallpapers which i save all mine to. Also do a search for BB Storm wallpapers and there are plenty of them which you can save to your computer which are all the right size to fit your storms screen. 480 x 360. That is the easiest way I think. Good luck.
    02-25-09 09:07 PM
    They key is to get hi-resolution pictures with great clarity, use a photo editor to clean them up and size them correctly, then follow the steps above.
    02-25-09 09:13 PM
    Just Right click on a picture which you want to keep, save it to a folder or your desktop, then email it to your phone. When you open the email, open the attachment and when the photo is shown on your phone then save it to the memory card. I set up a folder in my pictures titled wallpapers which i save all mine to. Also do a search for BB Storm wallpapers and there are plenty of them which you can save to your computer which are all the right size to fit your storms screen. 480 x 360. That is the easiest way I think. Good luck.
    I second that.
    02-25-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD