Hey I just got a tour and so far its been ok. Battery door maybe a little loose but I can live with it for now anyways. I was just wondering what are the best bb tour case protectors. There's a lot on the market right now so which one is the best ? Im leaning towards the rubber skin one right now because I just want something to keep the scratches off.
    08-27-09 10:40 PM
    you said you like the rubbery kind of case.... then this case here in this link is a huge seller so far. i also ordered one for myself... its called "Epik"

take a look, you might also fall in love with it
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/re...-today-295750/
    08-27-09 10:44 PM
    >>I was just wondering what are the best bb tour case protectors.

Easy. Otterbox. It's more bulky than the others, but I don't believe there is anything better. And their customer service is outstanding!
    08-28-09 12:07 AM
    I have a black blackberry rubber case and I was walking I tripped and it went 6ft in the air atleast hit the ground and is fine!I love it!Also I bought a leather case so when I'm not using it I just put it in there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 12:47 AM
    It all depends an what you are really looking for. If its only scratches you are worried about an invisible shield would do. Maximum protection would have to be an Otterbox defender. I chose middle ground with a seidio Innocase II, which allows me to pull the bottom part off to use the charging dock.

08-28-09 12:54 AM
    i recently ordered the epik case from ebay.Tried the verizon silicone case , it doesnt fit very securely and seems to stretch out . still looking for perfection...lol
    08-28-09 01:00 AM
    I wanna get an epik case. It looks nice. The rubber silicone ones look kinda funny. especially the colored ones.
    08-28-09 01:22 AM
    Innocase Surface II. Hands Down.
    08-28-09 01:31 AM
    I just received my seidio inncoase 360. It protects every part of your phone and it comes with a built in screen protector. I love it because it doesn't add any bulk to the phone and provides great protection. Check it out at seidioonline.com, you'll love it!
    08-28-09 02:30 AM
    +1 for the Otterbox Defender. You can't get a better case for total protection.

08-28-09 04:45 AM
    I just received my innocase II and I really like it. I haven't purchased a seidio product before but the quality is excellent.

08-28-09 05:34 AM
    you said you like the rubbery kind of case.... then this case here in this link is a huge seller so far. i also ordered one for myself... its called "Epik"

take a look, you might also fall in love with it
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/re...-today-295750/
    This is really the best choice especially considering that it only costs $5. The fit is amazing, barely adds any size however the phone actually looks better and feels better in it. It's just an amazing case.
    08-28-09 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD