Out of curiosity, what would you guys consider a nice case? I am looking for something along the lines of the Incipio Silicrylic. I like the style and something slim that will go in and out of my pocket easily.

Suggestions?
    01-20-10 07:44 PM
    Shameless plug here...

I've got two Incipio Feathers, a Seidio dock, and a leather holster for sale in the Marketplace. The Feather has a soft feel and is nice to hold, but slips in and out of your pocket easily and doesn't attract lint. I highly recommend it, even if you don't want my used ones...lol!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...sories-401467/
    01-20-10 08:47 PM
    I've been through a few skins, but the Otterbox Commuter case has been the best so far. It's thinner than the skin I originally got from the Verizon store, and it has the silicone layer with the shell on top for protection. I love it, and I feel like the storm is totally protected without having the bulk.

BlackBerry Storm Commuter Case // OtterBox.com
    01-20-10 09:21 PM
    yea my otterbox will be here in the morning!
    01-20-10 10:31 PM
    I have an Otterbox and can't give them enough praise. When I was working Fire and EMS, it was a must have. Saved my phone many of times. I had packed up going to a house fire and dropped my storm and kicked it out of the pumper when I was getting out many many times. Can't tell you the beating I put on that case.

I actually gave in and ordered a White Incipio Silicrylic before anyone had even responded to this thread. I'm anxious to get it on my phone. It looks like a nice case.
    01-20-10 11:43 PM
    Moving to BB Accessories
    01-21-10 09:23 AM
    My otter box Defender will be here in the morning! I can't wait. On the weekends, I tend to livestock and other farm type work. I am looking forward to using this case!
    01-21-10 03:35 PM
    just got my Commuter and I can say that i have once again been satisfied with Otterbox! Flawless fitment just like my commuter i had for my Tour, this has to be the best case out there for the Storm!!
    01-22-10 02:20 PM
    Here are some ideas on cases for the Storm
    02-12-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD