I currently have the leather BB holster, i like it, but i see it has gotten lots of bad reviews for the clip breaking. Since I've already dropped my phone once, I want to get a protective skin for it. What holster and skin work well together? I looked at the skins on this site, and like the look and reviews. I have my phone in my holster when I walk, hike, do yardwork, housework, etc.
    Thanks!
    11-02-09 10:35 AM
    This isn't exactly what ya looking for but I highly recommend it!

This info is from BlackBerry Accessories. This is my favorite Snap-On case ever and I do highly recommend it.

The Body Glove Snap-On protective case offers the ultimate custom fit phone case that is designed to fit like a glove! This snap-on case features a slim and sleek hard case that is clear on the front and covered with a textured glove material on the back that is easy to grip, feels like a golf glove, and shields your phone from bumps, scratches, and moisture.

Features:

� Snap-On hard case that is clear on the front and covered with a textured glove material on the back.
    � Snap-On design for the ultimate custom fit and maximum protection.
    � Removable knob for sleek design.
    � Rapid release locking swivel clip for instant phone access.

The BlackBerry Body Glove Snap-On Case with Removable Belt Clip, manufactured by Body Glove is compatible with the BlackBerry 8330 Curve phone model.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 10:47 AM
    so that works like a skin, and a holster? Just found out the hubby got laid off, so extra spending is on hold, but i think it would be a good idea to protect my baby!
    thanks
    11-02-09 11:18 AM
    I agree. I use the body glove cover and I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 03:14 PM
    Totally agree, the Bodyglove case protects and has the optional belt clip!
    11-02-09 03:57 PM
    I got a leather holster from a friend and it worked great until I went to get in my roommates car, hit the side of the car with my hip and it fell into the snow, since then I have been using the holster that came with it. have had no problems yet but will be getting another one soon. It is starting to get pretty abused. My main reason for not getting another one yet is that I want to upgrade from the 8320, but of course TMO says I cant use the 8900 as an upgrade without paying for it.
    Sofor now I will just use what I have.
    11-02-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD