Hi everyone and thanks for your opinions in advance!

I should be receiving my BB 8830 any day now (really looking forward to it)! Anyway, I am looking for a skin/case that I should use. It NEEDS TO have a clip.

Here is my dream setup: A blue skin with a clip on the back.

Does anyone know of any like this? I have looked around and nothing like that. A leather case would be fine, too.

Thanks!
    Paul
    08-11-08 11:01 AM
    I've got a case from Seidio that snaps over the phone, and it has a clip. The color is burgundy (like my phone), so I don't know if they have a blue one like you want. I like this because it is easy to unclip to answer calls, and it is still small enough that I can put it in my pocket when I am not using the clip.
    08-11-08 11:41 AM
    Otterbox- unfortunately only comes in black and in yellow but does have a holster with clip and protects extremely well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-08 11:48 AM
    I've got a case from Seidio that snaps over the phone, and it has a clip. The color is burgundy (like my phone), so I don't know if they have a blue one like you want. I like this because it is easy to unclip to answer calls, and it is still small enough that I can put it in my pocket when I am not using the clip.
    Eddiek,

That looks perfect. Would you have a link to where I could buy it? I can't find it on www.shopcrackberry.com.

Paul
    08-11-08 11:50 AM
    I got this through work, but I think our guy actually went to an AT&T store to get it (couldn't get it at Verizon). I did a Google search for "seidio rubberized case for blackberry 8830", and came up with a link to BBnauts Store. It looks like they have it in blue. Unfortunately, as a BB newbie, I can't post the link directly.
    08-11-08 02:31 PM
    Here is the link: http://store.bbnauts.com/seidio-rubb...4A123A2264.htm

Unfortunately, it looks like there is no belt clip on that one, which I need.

Thanks though!
    Paul
    08-11-08 03:07 PM
    BestSkinsEver - enough said
    08-11-08 03:09 PM
    Looked those up, which could be nice, but I do need a clip.

Paul
    08-11-08 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD