I have seen several threads on this but wanted to start one specifically for the curve. Which skins protectors do you guys like best?? The main ones I've seen are BestSkinsEver, BodyGuardz, and InvisibleShield. In all's opinions which is the best for protecting? Easiest to apply? Least air bubbles? Simply the best overall? I'm taking into account price as well since the BG and IS are about $25 while the BSE is about $7. I'll spend what it takes but if I can save 20 bucks and get pretty much the same thing I'll do it. Also looking at the BodyGuardz site does their skin cover the rubber part of the Curve?? Thx all!!
    05-03-08 03:36 PM
    Go with Bestskins have it for my ipod touch same as the others but way cheaper
    05-03-08 03:44 PM
    I have an 8100 and an 8310 and both have a BSE, and they are both damn near bulletproof (pardon the hyperbole).

My advice: Get the BSE and with the $20 you save take a friend to lunch, you'll be happy twice.
    05-03-08 03:50 PM
    IS has a lifetime warrenty, that maybe why it's more.
    05-03-08 03:51 PM
    IS has a lifetime warrenty, that maybe why it's more.
    Not really worth the added cost seeing as the first time I can upgrade to a better unit I will, the warranty does not even come into play. Just my opinion.
    05-03-08 03:56 PM
    BSE is the way to go. I've used it for my 8300, 8310 and in my crazier days the iPhone. Just take your time applying it. Go slow and it works great. Patience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 04:01 PM
    It was my understanding that the BSE doesn't cover the black part of the Curve. Thats why I went with the Invisible Shield. Some pieces were a bit tricky putting on but I eventually got it. And all air bubbles worked their way out in a couple days. I even had a pretty big one on the back, it took a little longer to work its way out but it eventually did. I have had mine for a few weeks now and love it! I don't worry as much about my phone now.
    05-03-08 05:21 PM
    Invisible Shield...!

I've used both and the lifetime warranty is a big/great reason as well as the solution being provided. Also the Shield usually have more coverage. For example, on my iPhone, it covers the corners, whereas the BSE did not.
    05-03-08 05:34 PM
    Can anyone comment on the BSE NOT convering the ruberized sides of the curve?
    07-03-08 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD