I am using a screen protector that came with my Commuter case and it is starting to peel away a little so looking for some replacement suggestions please.

What would you recommend and why ?
    02-08-10 11:42 PM
    I've just been using some random brand I bought a Wal*Mart for a few years now and it's worked fine for me. Just make sure you get the screen clean before you put it on and use a card to apply it. It's extremely hard to get it on with no bubbles, but it works for me.
    02-08-10 11:47 PM
    I really suck at putting on the sticker screen protectors. But I find the ones where you have to spray on some liquid are A LOT easier to align get rid of the bubbles than the sticker ones.
    02-08-10 11:57 PM
    I'm using a Zagg one and am happy with it. But some folks don't like the texture of it (which is invisible when the screen is on BTW) and they are a bit expensive. I've heard good things about BestSkinEver and Clarivue protectors here. Had I known about those before I bought the Zagg I might have ordered one of those.

The static clingy ones I got from AT&T were terrible. I scraped them up trying to get the bubbles out :P
    02-09-10 08:39 AM
    I am still using the basic one that came on my Tour. Just snipped (carefully) the little tab of the end. Works well.
    02-09-10 11:45 AM
    use ebay and search *name of your phone* privacy screen, insane screen that doesnt stick, it uses static so u can take it off and wash it. best of all no one but u can see ur screen. their like 3$ free shipping
    02-09-10 12:18 PM
    use ebay and search *name of your phone* privacy screen, insane screen that doesnt stick, it uses static so u can take it off and wash it. best of all no one but u can see ur screen. their like 3$ free shipping
    I second this!
    02-09-10 07:13 PM
    I've always been curious how privacy screen protectors work. Do they just make it very hard to view from other angles or what?
    02-10-10 03:58 PM
    I've always been curious how privacy screen protectors work. Do they just make it very hard to view from other angles or what?
    Yeah usually if you are at a 45 degree angle or more from directly in front of the screen then It looks black.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 11:46 PM
    Yeah usually if you are at a 45 degree angle or more from directly in front of the screen then It looks black.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Beat me to it!
    02-11-10 12:08 AM
    i'm still using the one with my commuter case but when the day comes i'll probably look into a anti-glare of some type.
    02-11-10 12:42 AM
    I just bought Clarivue screen protectors for my Tour and my wife's 8530. Easy to install and very clear.

I had used Boxwave for years but they are too expensive since you can't re-install them like their web site says.
    02-11-10 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD