Hi all im looking for a good screen protector one thats very clear. Are the Zagg ones good or is that just a hype?

Thanks
    02-12-10 07:51 PM
    You'll find people here like Zagg. I am waiting on my order from Clarivue. A lot of people here like those too. Clarivue Screen Protectors - Blackberry, iPhone 3G, HTC protection.
    02-12-10 08:06 PM
    I like the ones sold right here in the crackberry store. 3 to a pack for 12.99 or something like that, they have a sort of gel on the back that if placed carefully doesn't trap any bubbles and doesn't require any tools for smoothing... they go on quick and easy, and come off clean. They reduce glare but have a smooth finish, and I give them an 9/10 for clarity. Let me put it this way you wouldn't notice one unless you were looking for it.
    02-12-10 08:09 PM
    Great thanks for the input. Clarity is my number 1 concern, so with that in mind, is there any of them that have the reputation of being the clearest?

Thanks.

EDIT: Also how is the visibility on the Anti-Glare Clarivue?
    Last edited by Apollo4g; 02-12-10 at 08:15 PM.
    02-12-10 08:12 PM
    I like Zagg for the body armor, although I've been using Case Mate Hybrids (make it chubbier, but it makes it a bigger device which I like...) but for the SCREEN:

Zagg.. but I found that I also like the ones you get off ebay (10 for 2 bucks sort of thing), because I sometimes mess up on them or I like to give them to some friends or whatever.... So Both! Zagg and cheapos from ebay!
    02-13-10 03:21 AM
    Otterbox Defender

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 07:24 AM
    i have a Zagg on my 9700 and Ghost armor on my 8900. the fit of the Zagg doesnt cover both beveled edges of the 9700 screen perfectly so it ripples a bit on the edges. and their application kit sucks. i would get the Ghost Armor again if the Zagg scratches.
    02-13-10 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD