I wanted to know if the clarivue for your bold 9700 covered the whole glass face including the right and left beveled edges.

I was thinking of ordering it.

Tried the BSE and the Steinheil screen protectors when I had the 8900...was not pleased. Was about to give up but as suggested by a forum member gave the Ultra-Clear Clarivue a shot. Excellent product, easy to install, no yellow tint etc.Got it again for the 9700 with same results.
    [HTML][/HTML]Blackberry Bold 9700 Screen Protector from Clarivue[HTML][/HTML]
    11-27-09 09:14 PM
    I just ordered a best skin ever full body skin for my 9700 has anybody put one on yet ? How do they like it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Check out the first link in my sig for tips on installing BSE products. I did that one with my 8900.
    11-27-09 09:24 PM
    I wanted to know if the clarivue for your bold 9700 covered the whole glass face including the right and left beveled edges.

I was thinking of ordering it.
    No it doesn't. I just put mine on, and it's even cut a bit small for the total flat area of the screen...but honestly does it need to be larger? It's to prevent from keys and whatnot scratching the screen, which typically happens near the middle, not on the edges. It's pretty good product. The first go-around wasn't so hot, then I watched a video on it and it installed perfect the second time. Very clear.
    11-27-09 09:26 PM
    I'm waiting on my innocase 360 that I just ordered from seidio.com. Starts shipping next week. Friend had one on his 8900 and I fell in love with it.

Ditto. Ordered one and waiting for it to come. I had one for my 9000 and I loved it!!! The keyboard silicon cover actually made my typing much better and faster. Also my 9000 had a nasty fall and the case did a great job protecting it. Not a scratch at all. I am very pleases with that line of cases and highly recommend it.
    11-27-09 09:31 PM
    Best case I've used is a epik case which is sold by a dcmugen on ebay. Had one for my nokia and its a good case for 4.99.

2 SOFT Epik Resin Case Gel Skin Blackberry Bold 9700 - eBay (item 300367929557 end time Dec-16-09 13:07:55 PST)
    11-27-09 10:58 PM
    I hope they will make a case that fits with the charging pod. That way I won't have to wear out/break my phone's micro usb connection AND the phone is protected all the time.
    11-27-09 11:04 PM
    I ordered the Otterbox Commuter Case for my 9700. IMHO, it's the best out there...
    11-28-09 07:01 AM
    i'm about to get that seidio innocase 360!!
    11-28-09 10:30 AM
    *Update*
    Just got the full body case from CaseMate. Sending it back. The interlocking mechanism on the rear of the case is defective. Top and bottom half don't lock together properly. Not sure if this is a design problem. Keeping the Barely There case despite less protection. Looks great also...

Can you or somebody else post a pic of this barely there case?
    11-29-09 03:02 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD