I try it too.
    04-10-08 05:03 AM
    i usually rip the dvd to an .avi format to my computer first. then take that avi and re-encode it with the video converter. i've never tried ripping from a dvd directly.
    05-06-08 04:53 PM
    I just downloaded this converter and when i try to convert a file and transfer it to my blackberry it says there is an error playing it. After the file is converted and i close the command window a message says i am trying to close it before its done even though it is completed. Any ideas?
    05-18-08 11:15 PM
    I use ISquint. Free...small file. You just drag the file to the screen and hit optimize for IPod...LOL it works like a charm. Makes the file super small and works dual purpose, i can throw it on my ipod and my bb!!
    isquint

Hmm...guess it's only for Macs tho...

OK well mac users...ISquint is amazing!

Sorry i can't be of more help!
    05-19-08 11:59 AM
    super - slow and slugish, seems like it has more features than it really needs, took a EXTREMELY long time to convert a Tv show and even then quality was so/so. overall not impressed.

Now i use MelodyCan converter
    05-21-08 06:38 AM
    I must be clueless but I have downloaded this software and cannot get anything to work. I have the dvd software up also.

Thanks!
    05-21-08 06:56 PM
    I must be clueless but I cannot figure this program out. Can anyone help? I have both dvd and the program running and it will not work??
    05-22-08 06:00 AM
    i have been using this for a year or so its a GREAT program i love it
    05-23-08 01:27 AM
    The best one I have found is the one they use here: How We Do It � Blackberry Videos - TV, Movies & More For Your Blackberry

Ultra Mobile 3GP Converter. They tell you the right settings to use in the link.
    05-29-08 02:23 PM
    I have used at least 8 different converters and for one reason or another there were issues on conversion or playback. This program by far works the best and is one of the fastest i have found. Seabyrd Technologies - Blackberry Video Converter Oh and I forgot the best part about it it's FREE
    05-29-08 02:36 PM
    Seabyrd Technologies - Blackberry Video Converter

It's easy and it works well with converting video!
    Aplus Video Converter is super-programs!
    06-01-08 01:55 PM
    Aplus Video Converter is super-programs!
    What output settings did you use? On its interface, what do the "-" and "x" do? I don't get any hints on those symbols. In addition, the area around the +, -, x are not drawn properly on my copy - they show underlying data from an Explorer window - they don't draw or redraw the screen completely or cleanly.
    06-01-08 08:46 PM
    ^^ Here my setting is:

select "cellphone", then dialog popup in front of me. And I change it from video size to 320x240.
    Last edited by VIDGMER; 06-01-08 at 09:56 PM.
    06-01-08 09:53 PM
    I use Axara video converter.
    06-01-08 09:57 PM
    ^^ Here my setting is:

select "cellphone", then dialog popup in front of me. And I change it from video size to 320x240.
    Thanks. I ran it once earlier and while I had a slightly different setting for the Video size, the application locked up and did not complete.

I will try it again, now with your settings

edited to add: Well, it crashed 3 times just trying to press the START button but finally it ran to completion. I have not had any opportunity to see if it worked or not as far as output. I may post the appearance where the underlying window's information bleeds through around both sides of the Start button. It seems the app, at least, on my computer is just a bit buggy.
    Last edited by F2; 06-02-08 at 08:47 AM.
    06-01-08 11:55 PM
    I downloaded this and do like via a recommendation on this site. What type of file will play on an 8310 without an error message coming up? I have tried many! Preferrably one that shrinks it as well.

Also, do you have to pay to register this and get the watermark off the conversion?

Thanks a ton!
    06-03-08 08:09 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD