I'm looking for the best non-bulky protective case for Blackberry Torch 9800. After browsing the net, I'm kinda interested in the Seidio Innocase Surface case and Case-Mate Barely There case

Does anyone have one of these? And how is it? Thx
    10-19-10 11:22 PM
    personally I'd go with case-mate ... only cause it was the only one the store had LOL JK...

I dont like how the sides look on the seidio. looks weird to me. the casemate is very smooth. Now I did have a little trouble with the front cover coming off at times, but I think all off them are like that. it's pretty small so there's not much you can do about it, unless you wanna tape or glue it tight. but overall I think casemate is doing its job.
    10-20-10 12:33 AM
    Casemate was no good for me. Front kept popping off. Got one from daydeal.com. Very durable. Just took my 2nd casemate back to the store and they gave me an otterbox which I totally love!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 12:40 AM
    I got casemate and love it. Funny part is i ordered the Charge pod for my torch and need the "Easy pop off" features by casemate. eheh

Only complain the case adds the phone even more bulky, but excellent protection.
    10-20-10 07:50 AM
    I got the surface case with the holster I like it it isn't too bulky and comes off no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 07:54 AM
    How do you remove the back of the case mate without damaging your phone?
    11-21-10 12:53 PM
    ordered my seidio last week. cant wait to receive it tmrw! =D
    heard its better than case-mate.

as for popping the back of CM off, ive heard that's tough to do.
    11-21-10 04:21 PM
    Didn't like my seidio much it feel apart in a matter of a month and just picked up an AGF GRT case, solid so far, no wiggles but slide is stiff due to it sliding on the case itself
    11-21-10 07:04 PM
    I ordered a two piece semi-rubber feel plastic case from Amazon for about $2.25 delivered to my mailbox. The rand name on the bag was iNsido. Anyway, I've been using it for a couple of days and I'm getting used to it. Fits very well, although the top piece doesn't completely take away my screen wobble. For the price I'm very pleased.
    01-29-11 03:57 PM
    I have several cases. Some are too bulky, some fall apart. I found a xmatrix works pretty well.
    03-27-11 07:09 PM
    I'm looking for the best non-bulky protective case for Blackberry Torch 9800. After browsing the net, I'm kinda interested in the Seidio Innocase Surface case and Case-Mate Barely There case

Does anyone have one of these? And how is it? Thx
    IMHO, case-mate for torch SUC*S!! Tried to use it once and well, it is very hard to unsnap it!
    Personally, I'd go with SEIDIO innocase surface
    04-01-11 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD