My girlfriend just got the T-mo Pearl flip. I'm wondering what would be the best case I could buy for her, she is pretty rough on her phones and I would Like to try and make this BB last longer than 3 months.
    02-25-09 04:52 PM
    Personally I try and stay away from hard cases, due to the fact that all it takes is a little sand or something inside and the whole phone gets scratched.

I don't know just how "rough" your girlfriend gets, but I own this one - ** can't type urls yet... just insert amazon.com in front of this *** Black-Premium-Silicone-Protector-BlackBerry/dp/B001KJ52EE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_5?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1235611295& sr=8-5

and recommend it. Not super protective but it makes me feel alot safer when handling it, and who can beat that price?

This site also has one up, don't know how it is though.
    02-25-09 07:28 PM
    i use the best skin ever.. took a while to put it on but it looks nicer..
    maybe one of those plastic cases are good.. i have one and they are pretty durable.. i have one also. Amazon.com: BLACKBERRY PEARL FLIP 8220 PREMIUM BLACK SILICONE CASE GEL SKIN: Cell Phones & Service
    02-25-09 08:28 PM
    My girlfriend just got the T-mo Pearl flip. I'm wondering what would be the best case I could buy for her, she is pretty rough on her phones and I would Like to try and make this BB last longer than 3 months.
    Definitely get a BSE on at least the front cover, it's gonna scratch like crazy. I got my wife the BB OEM leather holster but she'll have none of it. She bought a Juicy Couture case in black and absolutely loves it.

Juicy couture velour cell phone case at Glimpse.com - fashionable stores, the best prices
    02-25-09 09:52 PM
    Chiming in for the BSE as well. Inexpensive and effective.
    02-26-09 09:02 AM
    Chiming in for the BSE as well. Inexpensive and effective.
    and really great service.. if you ever have a problem applying it.. let them know they will send you a replacement
    02-26-09 12:48 PM
    ^^they did that for me too...great company.
    02-26-09 02:59 PM
    The skins are a great investment considering a case will scratch it up anyway.

I have a Zagg BTW. and I'm already due for a new one(lifetime warranty).
    02-28-09 12:08 AM
    BSE is great and I've already ordered one for my flip, too. I can't wait. However, it is not as scratch proof as ZAGG though. I've had both BSE and ZAGG before and ZAGG definitely held up better. I've just ordered from BSE because it's cheaper than ZAGG and it has decent quality. But remember I'm a firm believer of "you get what you pay for." that's just my two cents.
    02-28-09 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD